100+ things not to do on SVR07

.::Just~AmaZin::.

basicly what you do is think of something not to do on svr07 and post it you can post as many as u want like this #1)Never believe someone wil not DQ who is named DQ king note: (this is for fun) try to make them funny even though mine wasnt very funny and have fun with this 8-) P.S. dont for get to put what number your doing infront of your post

hell ill do another to get you started

#2) get beaten to a pulp loose then call the guy who beat you a noob

16) spend hours creating jeff hardy for the soul purpose of flair chopping him in a first blood match. actually, go ahead, this is quite fun.

17) make a sabu with 10 or so hacked layers, and then lend your gameshark to a friend. it can only end in tears!

18) play against a friend who is using khali, he will rape you in the ass with the PUNJABI SEED PLANT! your colon will never be the same, unless you're playing as cena.

[quote name='-{KANE}-' post='1613720' date='Apr 6 2007, 11:32 AM']#19) never walk off the hell in the cell top cage if you got full red body. u will regret it
#20) Dont play as a cruiserwieght if u or ur friend is playing as a super heavy wieght or for examlpe the great klhali.[/quote]

Khali is Ultra-Heavyweight

21. never try and be cockey and let your opponent out of a pin, you will regret it

22. Complete The MITB using Torrie Wilson against Viscera, Mark Henry, The Great Khali, Kurt Angle and HHH

23. To be the best you got to beat the best (the best being: HBK,HHH,Carlito, Chris Masters and don't forget The Undertaker)

24. Don't Taunt when an apponent is just getting up off the floor or of the roof of the cell

26.) If your opponent is laid out and your body is close to being red never attemp a diving move or else they will counter it and pin you.
27.) Never do a RKO on top of the HIAC to someone who back is facing the ledge.
28.) If your facing the COM never run directly towards them or they will trip you.
29.) Never have Ladder match with managers...they will take over the match trust me.
30.) I your playing a MITB match with mostly heavyweights do not play as Khali or you will get aggrevated.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b]31) Never play againest mellisa online (Major Hackage!!!)
32) Never face your girlfriend in a matchh (You know you'll lose :P )
33) Never try and do a high risk move off the cell when facing a computer on legend difficulty!
34) Never use Undertakers ''end is near'' slit neck taunt when your opponent isn't red and on the mat.
35) Don't use Rey Mysterio in an online match againest Batista and Bobby Lashley (I was on the mat for atleast 90 freakin' % of the match...)[/b][/font]

lol the one about people playing as divas online is true. I remember When I was facing two people in a tag match and one was playing as Melina and the other as Candice. I was at least on the mat for most of the match.

36) Do not leave a fatal four way ladder match to take a shit.
37) Do not face anyone online who goes by the name "Hackmaster"
38) Do not face anyone in a HIAC match online. When you want to go to the top, they'll just stay in the ring and taunt you.

Archived