Different Features For Different platforms

Orton

im starting to worry if the PS3 and 360 version of the game will have better features than the ps2 version. I mean they can they fit all the superstars on the ps3 and on the ps2, or will the ps3 be too powerfull and the ps2 platform will just have a certain number of wrestlers. Do you think on the ps3 there will be more layers for caws or not. For example the ps2 might not have ennough room for a full roster and they might have to cut it off. leaving the ps3 version with more superstars.

do you think all versions of the game will be the same just with different quality of graphics?

What's been said so far in interviews is that THQ doesn't want to cut anything away from PS2. They realize that the PS3 and 360 run on a much MUCH higher end processer, but they are going to try their best to incorporate some of the features from next-gen to the older generation. I'd say the most notable change will be the graphics, they probably won't be able to do as much with the graphics on the PS2 as they could on the other platforms.

Yeah i think it'll just be the graphics which will be different between the different platforms...they can't cut off the roster for the ps2...it just wouldnt be right...and there would be ALOT of unhappy people if they do including myself

Guest Guest
[quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='126869' date='Apr 27 2006, 01:30 PM']yes but they want ppl to buy ps3 or 360 so probably the new generation consoles will be better i dont really care cause a friend of my mom is gonna buy me the ps3 as soon as it comes out.how luckky am i? :)[/quote]
jughghghkgyghyh

[quote name='Guest' post='133814' date='Apr 30 2006, 12:24 PM'][quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='126869' date='Apr 27 2006, 01:30 PM']
yes but they want ppl to buy ps3 or 360 so probably the new generation consoles will be better i dont really care cause a friend of my mom is gonna buy me the ps3 as soon as it comes out.how luckky am i? :)[/quote]
jughghghkgyghyh
[/quote]
why in the hell did u spam about it?

Archived