abyss

iceninja909

Guest .:SM:.
Abyss is a monster :lol:....I mean come on, He faced Sabu in a barbed wire match, Sting in a Prison Yard match, He's been in a Monster's Ball match. Most wrestlers wouldn't want to do those matches.........And I don't think Big Show will go to TNA, yeah Kurt Angle is trying to talk him into it but I don't think we will see Big Show in the 6 sided ring anytime soon :fedup:

Most wrestlers wouldn't want to do a Prison Yard match out of pure taste. Wasn't exactly a guaranteed classic, was it? :rolleyes:

As for the barbed wire massacre with Sabu, I'll never forget seeing that a few days after the PPV and marking like an absolute crazyman.

IMO a "Monster" doesn't have to be 7 foot 500 pounds to be a real monster, sure size matters and right now Abyss is a pretty solid guy. Really what makes a monster in my opinion is how they act, and once again in my opinion Chris Parks plays the monster role quite well

[quote name='The Stinger' post='1569510' date='Mar 30 2007, 07:26 AM'][quote name='iceninja909' post='1566519' date='Mar 29 2007, 12:53 PM']who thinks abyss is not a monster tna needs big show or a guy that some stars can't pick up[/quote]
If he wasn't a monster then why would they call him The Monster Abyss :rolleyes:
[/quote]

thats a nickname but think about it aj can pick him up

Archived