Masterlock Challenge

Guest Guest

That would be kinda stupid, but you know what would be cool? If they totally revamped the Masterlock in the game so you could do multiple things to try to get out of it. Like bump him into the TB, try to part his hands, kick him in the nuts, realize it's a full nelson and break it...then Chris Masters would be fun to play with.

[quote name='ucantcme' post='121642' date='Apr 24 2006, 11:36 AM']Maybe in season mode, if youre in a feud with Masters, they might have it in then, but as a separate mode, not likely[/quote]
yea putting it in season mode wouldnt be a bad idea but not as its own

or it could be a mini game every time he locks in his finisher

[quote name='ucantcme' post='121642' date='Apr 24 2006, 05:36 PM']Maybe in season mode, if youre in a feud with Masters, they might have it in then, but as a separate mode, not likely[/quote]
damn that what i was gonna say.lol

the mini game looks good.
and in the season mode i have 1 more idea: if ur masters u would have the chance to challenge ur oponnents to the master lock challenge.(if THQ makes personalized storylines)

[quote name='..:::Burnout:::..' post='125061' date='Apr 26 2006, 04:31 PM']^^Yeah but I think it'll be boring anyway[/quote]

Yeah, but think how rubbish the Eugene Airplane Race was?

It'd be fun on PSP to have 'who can break out of the masterlock first'.

[quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='125576' date='Apr 26 2006, 03:22 PM'][quote name='Orton' post='125038' date='Apr 26 2006, 04:19 PM']
like on svr06 on the psp they have that eugene mini game. they could do something like that for psp but not for the other platforms[/quote]
how exacly is that?
[/quote]
could you tell us w/o psp

Guest gavin - how do i register for th
instead of a mastlock mode they should just make it really complicated to escape the move when its locked in, eg; they could but in a mini game where u have to press the buttons shown on screen quickly and correctly if u miss so many u submit.

they should also make it so he dosen't let go after 1o seconds or whatevr - escape it or give up!

I was thinking of having two B submissions for it : on the first time you have to Escape it with the bars where the counter bars actually are (harder) and then you'll have to escape it again since you only separated his hands into a Full Nelson also there should be different ways to escape the first time, depending of which wrestler you're using.

Guest Guest
[quote name='Guest' post='121121' date='Apr 24 2006, 04:26 AM']Seen no one has broken the Masterlock what if it is put on SvR 2K7 as a game mode.[/quote]

actually i think that would be fun the only bad thing tho is to make it more longer

Archived