what moves would u improve?

Guest The one and the only

Guest The one and the only
i'd improve the choke slam from hell and change it so he doesnt spin

f-u( make it so he sits down like at wm21 and make it more powerful)

[quote name='The one and the only' post='120233' date='Apr 23 2006, 05:15 PM']i'd improve the choke slam from hell and change it so he doesnt spin

f-u( make it so he sits down like at wm21 and make it more powerful)[/quote]
Why would you wanna make it more powerful?All the f-u is is a slam...my friend did it to me and it didn't really hurt

Guest Guest
Improve the Stratusfaction, she doesn't do it from the turnbuckle, improve the pins at the end of things like the moonsault etc... and the areial moves when the opponent is down actually connect instead of just hitting them and the opponent staying in the same position

Guest Guest
I'd improve the 619 where he doesn't actually say 6-1-9 (he usually doesn't), Make it so that he bounces off the other ropes, make a thing in the create a move so you can pick if you pin or not, and....... Well that's all.

Guest Guest
Clothesline from Hell.
They should make it so it's like Edge or Goldberg's Spear, where you press L1 when the opponent's down and you're at their upper body. Then have an animation where JBL runs towards the ropes while the groggy opponent gets up slowly, JBL bounces off the ropes back first, runs at a high velocity and BAM hits the CFL.
And no pin afterwards. The pin animation for CFL in 06 was old Bradshaw style...

Nice, all you guys mentioned most of the moves I want to improve... I'll just list them anyways:

Oklahoma Slam: This move is animated so horribly... too horribly, I mean, did they even use a wrestler to animate this move?

Piledriver 2: Just looks horrible, period.

Spear 1: I like the takedown on this one, they should add another spear like that except without the punches.

Shoulder Thrusts: Again, these look atrocious. Many power wrestlers use that, and they don't even do it like the one in the game.

Clothesline 17: Looks devastating, but how come the opponent gets up right away afterward? And yet a wimpy ass Clothesline 14 can take down an opponent for a few seconds? They gotta fix that up.

Clothesline From Hell: Again, they need to make one without the pin.

Yakuza Kick: Looks horrible, they need to re-animate that.

Neckbreaker 12: This doesn't look horrible, but they should make another neckbreaker like that, except reverse(basically an RKO) and make that as a running grapple.. that'd be awesome.

Scrapbuster, Pin and Normal: The animation for these moves are fugly, they need to improve on that.

Powerbombs: The animation of powerboms for SDvR2006 compared to SDvR was pretty horrible... how come they took out so many powerbombs from SDvR? Especially the nice ones too...

Crucifix Powerbomb: (Razor Edge) This move needs to be reanimated too...

RKO: They need to update that too.

Complete Shot: Looks too weak... what happened to the one from Just Bring It!? That one looked nice.

Booker T Special: Take out the damn taunt... please.

Book End: Take out the damn taunt... please, pretty please.

Curtain Call: The actual Curtain Call,it's called Saving Grace in SDvR2006, and it looks horrible.

Reverse DDT: Looks pretty damn bad too...

Scoop Reverse DDT: Looks so stiff, robotic, and weak. Can't they make it look like the one in No Mercy? That one was soo smooth and nice.

Diving Knee Drop: Looks really bad as well...

Moves They Should Add:
TKO
Raven Effect
The Stroke
Canadian Destroyer
Original Edgecution
Angel's Wings(A Must Have imo)
Feint Knee Dive to Leg Drop (The Spirit Squad guy does this, looks nice)
Double Underhook Piledriver

And that's all I can think about right now. I hope someone from Yuke's or THQ is reading this. :D

I acctually like the way Kane's Chokeslam from hell has him spin. I know he doesn't do that anymore, but I still like it. Its good for the old Kane. I just wish that when he did it, when playing as the old kane, he acctually flipped his hair. In game he just brings his head up really fast, but his hair never flys back out of his face like its suppost too. I wouldn't change it, just add anotehr where he doesn't spin. That way you ahve the old one for Masked Kane, and the new one for current Kane.
I would fix the Tombstone. I like the walking, but they should still takle it out. It would be better without it.
Also bring back Kane's tombstone from SYM, and it was in HCTP but it wasn't in his moveset. The one where he drops to his knees faster and doesn't pin them.
I agree with the one that said make the closeline from hell like Goldberg and edge's spear. That would be nice too. And take out the pin.
RKO, no running.
Improve a lot of arial moves. I like the leg drop from the top rope how it is though. But a lot of the arial moves SUCK!
A lot of the running moves too.

Oh, and ALL aerial moves should have some kind of registerable impact, like the Missile Dropkick, and NOT like the Front Dropkick. That way EVERYTHING can be reversed. Also, you should be able to reverse standing aerial moves when you're down by just rolling out of the way, i hate it when someone does a Diving Side Kick to me when I'm down, and it can't be reversed. I also dislike the fact that every down aerial move is reversed by putting your knees up. Just doesn't make sense for the Foot Stamp, Swanton, etc.

[quote name='the general' post='121254' date='Apr 24 2006, 01:14 AM']i would like them to change the rko to how orton does like he dosent run and do it he stands jumps grab and take him down[/quote]

Yeah. A drastic change to the RKO would do some good. Maybe they can add that as another version like the many DDTs and suplexes...

[quote name='H2OSpray' post='129176' date='Apr 28 2006, 04:55 AM']Nice, all you guys mentioned most of the moves I want to improve... I'll just list them anyways:

Oklahoma Slam: This move is animated so horribly... too horribly, I mean, did they even use a wrestler to animate this move?

Piledriver 2: Just looks horrible, period.

Spear 1: I like the takedown on this one, they should add another spear like that except without the punches.

Shoulder Thrusts: Again, these look atrocious. Many power wrestlers use that, and they don't even do it like the one in the game.

Clothesline 17: Looks devastating, but how come the opponent gets up right away afterward? And yet a wimpy ass Clothesline 14 can take down an opponent for a few seconds? They gotta fix that up.

Clothesline From Hell: Again, they need to make one without the pin.

Yakuza Kick: Looks horrible, they need to re-animate that.

Neckbreaker 12: This doesn't look horrible, but they should make another neckbreaker like that, except reverse(basically an RKO) and make that as a running grapple.. that'd be awesome.

Scrapbuster, Pin and Normal: The animation for these moves are fugly, they need to improve on that.

Powerbombs: The animation of powerboms for SDvR2006 compared to SDvR was pretty horrible... how come they took out so many powerbombs from SDvR? Especially the nice ones too...

Crucifix Powerbomb: (Razor Edge) This move needs to be reanimated too...

RKO: They need to update that too.

Complete Shot: Looks too weak... what happened to the one from Just Bring It!? That one looked nice.

Booker T Special: Take out the damn taunt... please.

Book End: Take out the damn taunt... please, pretty please.

Curtain Call: The actual Curtain Call,it's called Saving Grace in SDvR2006, and it looks horrible.

Reverse DDT: Looks pretty damn bad too...

Scoop Reverse DDT: Looks so stiff, robotic, and weak. Can't they make it look like the one in No Mercy? That one was soo smooth and nice.

Diving Knee Drop: Looks really bad as well...

Moves They Should Add:
TKO
Raven Effect
The Stroke
Canadian Destroyer
Original Edgecution
Angel's Wings(A Must Have imo)
Feint Knee Dive to Leg Drop (The Spirit Squad guy does this, looks nice)
Double Underhook Piledriver

And that's all I can think about right now. I hope someone from Yuke's or THQ is reading this. :D[/quote]
agree 1000%

[quote name='Jos-B' post='129634' date='Apr 28 2006, 02:08 PM']Oh, and ALL aerial moves should have some kind of registerable impact, like the Missile Dropkick, and NOT like the Front Dropkick. That way EVERYTHING can be reversed. Also, you should be able to reverse standing aerial moves when you're down by just rolling out of the way, i hate it when someone does a Diving Side Kick to me when I'm down, and it can't be reversed. I also dislike the fact that every down aerial move is reversed by putting your knees up. Just doesn't make sense for the Foot Stamp, Swanton, etc.[/quote]
leg drop

[quote name='Hellfire&Brimstone' post='129248' date='Apr 28 2006, 06:23 AM']I acctually like the way Kane's Chokeslam from hell has him spin. I know he doesn't do that anymore, but I still like it. Its good for[/quote]
dont u mean power bomb?

Archived