*** TNA Lockdown Discussion ***

Guest RJT

[center][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9366/lockdownjq7.jpg[/img]
[u][b]Lockdown 2007[/b][/u]
[color="#FF0000"]
[b]
LETHAL LOCKDOWN
Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Scott Steiner, Tomko & Abyss VS Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Rhino, Sting & ???

SPECIAL REFEREE: BOB BACKLUND
Senshi vs Austin Starr

ELECTRIC STEEL CAGE - NWA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES
LAX (c's) (Hernandez & Homicide) w/ Konnan vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon).

XSCAPE MATCH - X-DIVISION TITLE
"The Future" Chris Sabin © vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Jay Lethal vs. Alex Shelley vs. Shark Boy.

BLINDFOLD MATCH
Chris Harris vs. James Storm

Jerry Lynn vs. Christopher Daniels

Petey Williams vs. Robert Roode /w Ms. Brooks

Gail Kim vs. Jackie Moore

Christy Hemme's mystery team vs. Voodoo Kin Mafia.
[/b]
[/color]
[i]Discuss right now in this topic![/i]
[/center]

So far on the card its the Lethal Lockdown match and Senshi vs Austin Starr with Bob Backlund as the guest referee plus that electrified steel cage match should be happening too but hopefully Lockdown ends up as a good show cuz i really haven't been happy with the last 3 ppv's

As of this past Thursday night, here is the updated card for TNA Lockdown on Sunday, April 15, live on Pay Per View from St. Louis, Missouri:

All matches will be inside the Six Sides of Steel Cage

[b]Lethal Lockdown Match[/b]
- Team Cage (NWA World Champion "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage, "The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles , "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner,"The Monster" Abyss & Tomko) vs. Team Angle (Kurt Angle, "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe, "The War Machine " Rhino, Sting & ???)

[b]Electric Steel Cage - NWA World Tag Team Championships[/b]
- LAX (c's) ("Hotstuff" Hernandez & "The Notorious 187" Homicide) w/ Konnan vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon).

[b]Xscape Match - X Division Championship[/b]
- "The Future" Chris Sabin © vs. "The Original Playa from the Himalaya" Sonjay Dutt vs. "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal vs. Alex Shelley vs. Shark Boy.

[b]Blindfold Match[/b]
- "Wildcat" Chris Harris vs. "Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm.

- Jerry Lynn vs. "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

- Petey Williams vs. Robert Roode /w Ms. Brooks.

- Gail Kim vs. Jackie Moore.

[b]Special Guest Referee: Mr. Bob Backlund[/b]
- Austin Starr vs. Senshi.

- Christy Hemme's mystery team vs. Voodoo Kin Mafia.

Shaping up to be a decent card, and it's nice to see for once they've refrained from all the gimmick matches. It's enough to have them on any other PPV, but a gimmick within a gimmick would be a little too much.
At the [i]same time[/i] the Storm/Harris match will be crud for that very reason. Why the blindfold? F*ck sake. And I don't care about the Hemme/VKM b.s.... it's just going to be one washed up former-WWE tag team champions vs. older, even more washed-up former-WWE tag team champions.

Who wins? VKM... cause we sure don't.

The rest of the card looks mint though. Lethal Lockdown should be an improvement on last years clusterf*ck what with the addition this year of guys like Joe, Cage, Angle and Rhino... not to mention the second time for AJ.

Senshi/Starr should be alright... purely for Senshi.

3D/LAX should be SICK. We get half the effort out of LAX that we got at Bound For Glory, couple that with explosions... should be sweeet.

Xscape match for the X-Division title. Need I say more?

Lynn/Daniels? See above.

This whole Roode thing is kinda 'meh' to me, and Young's getting [i]old[/i] fast. Should be decent for Petey alone though.

Jackie/Gail Kim? Lets hope they let the girls run with the ball, we've a steel cage... a good environment for a nice physical match. Lets have a little violence! These girls can fight!!

[quote name='Ewok_3000' post='1613901' date='Apr 6 2007, 07:32 AM']I dunno why, but I have a feeling the 5th man on Angle's team will be Jeff Jarrett.
Reason: There isn't any other main eventers...apart from Raven. But he's doing his own things.[/quote]

Jarrett as a face will be a little strange. He's so good at doing the heel character and everyone hates him.

[quote name='met2609' post='1617458' date='Apr 7 2007, 10:13 AM'][quote name='Ewok_3000' post='1613901' date='Apr 6 2007, 07:32 AM']I dunno why, but I have a feeling the 5th man on Angle's team will be Jeff Jarrett.
Reason: There isn't any other main eventers...apart from Raven. But he's doing his own things.[/quote]

Jarrett as a face will be a little strange. He's so good at doing the heel character and everyone hates him.
[/quote]
Yeah, but he's been a face before as well.
Kinda like Orton...everyone forgot his face turn.

It Would Be Very Weird If He Went Face.. Because..

1. He Plays A Good Heel As Said Above

2. He Would Be Teaming Up With Sting, Who He Had A Huge Feud With, That Would Be Like McMahon Teaming With Bobby Lashley Or Something...

Am I one of the only ones REALLY excited to see what goes down in Jackie Moore/Gail Kim Match? I can't wait, they've shown they're going to be as physical as possible from their last matches, and I hope we can see Gail fly high and Jackie play dirty by using her environment. And I'm VERY excited for 3D/LAX, it's gonna be GREAT! :D

If you look at the official roster there are few people that could be #5 on Team Angle:

Roster Not Participating Already:
Andy Douglas
Brother Runt
Chase Stevens
Seretonin (Havok, Kaz, Martyr)
Jeff Jarrett
Kevin Nash
Lance Hoyt
Raven
Ron Killings
Shane Douglas

Then it's just elimination... The naturals and seretonin won't participate, maybe a preshow tag match. Runt's probably gonna wind up involved somehow in the 3D/LAX match. Hoyt's doing something with VKM, kind of. Douglas is sitting on his ass but is still an extremely unlikely possibility. Jarrett is too good as a heel to switch right now, besides #5 is probably gonna get the Title shot and they'll want someone to market. Raven's busy with Seretonin, and Nash is busy performing managerial duties to Sonjay and Jay. That leaves [b]Ron Killings[/b] or an outside source.

Top 5 + Odds:
Ron Killings | 2:1
Kevin Nash | 5:1
Raven | 5:1
Jeff Jarrett | 8:1
Shane Douglas | 20:1

Outside Source | 6:1

[quote name='Ewok_3000' post='1613901' date='Apr 6 2007, 04:32 AM']I dunno why, but I have a feeling the 5th man on Angle's team will be Jeff Jarrett.

I told someone that it would be Raven. I think Raven will be win to teach Serotonin that Pain really does build success .

[quote name='Alkaline Angel' post='1644640' date='Apr 10 2007, 01:13 PM']If you look at the official roster there are few people that could be #5 on Team Angle:

Roster Not Participating Already:
Andy Douglas
Brother Runt
Chase Stevens
Seretonin (Havok, Kaz, Martyr)
Jeff Jarrett
Kevin Nash
Lance Hoyt
Raven
Ron Killings
Shane Douglas

Then it's just elimination... The naturals and seretonin won't participate, maybe a preshow tag match. Runt's probably gonna wind up involved somehow in the 3D/LAX match. Hoyt's doing something with VKM, kind of. Douglas is sitting on his ass but is still an extremely unlikely possibility. Jarrett is too good as a heel to switch right now, besides #5 is probably gonna get the Title shot and they'll want someone to market. Raven's busy with Seretonin, and Nash is busy performing managerial duties to Sonjay and Jay. That leaves [b]Ron Killings[/b] or an outside source.

Top 5 + Odds:
Ron Killings | 2:1
Kevin Nash | 5:1
Raven | 5:1
Jeff Jarrett | 8:1
Shane Douglas | 20:1

Outside Source | 6:1[/quote]

Don't Ever spell Serotonin wrong again you wanna be angel

For some Reason I really want Daniels to win seeing his slight character change these past weeks. And Lynn is like grass on a lawn, it's gonna change it's color to brown sooner or later( But I really enjoy watching Lynn.)

[quote name='Alkaline Angel' post='1658933' date='Apr 12 2007, 03:30 PM'][quote name='ArchxXxAngelâ„¢' post='1658719' date='Apr 12 2007, 07:12 PM']Don't Ever spell Serotonin wrong again you wanna be angel[/quote]

I apologize deeply to the lovers of said faction... I enjoy the gimmick myself...

But Kaz? Come on, he could do so much better.
[/quote]

He is!! they just don't have enough time for the X-Division lately. After Lockdown, it'll get better i promise...

All matches will be inside the Six Sides of Steel Cage
My picks are:

Lethal Lockdown Match
- Team Cage (NWA World Champion "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage, "The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles , "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner,"The Monster" Abyss & Tomko) vs. [b]Team Angle (Kurt Angle, [u]"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe[/u], "The War Machine " Rhino, Sting & "The King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett)[/b] = Samoa Joe to score the pin.

Electric Steel Cage - NWA World Tag Team Championships
- LAX (c's) ("Hotstuff" Hernandez & "The Notorious 187" Homicide) w/ Konnan vs. [b]Team 3D (Brother Ray & Brother Devon)[/b].

Xscape Match - X Division Championship
- "The Future" Chris Sabin © vs. "The Original Playa from the Himalaya" Sonjay Dutt vs. [b]"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal [/b] vs. Alex Shelley vs. Shark Boy.

Blindfold Match
- "Wildcat" Chris Harris vs. "[b]Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm[/b].

- Jerry Lynn vs. [b]"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels[/b].

- [b]Petey Williams[/b] vs. Robert Roode /w Ms. Brooks.

- [b]Gail Kim[/b] vs. Jackie Moore.

Special Guest Referee: Mr. Bob Backlund
- [b]Austin Starr[/b] vs. Senshi.

- Christy Hemme's mystery team vs. [b]Voodoo Kin Mafia[/b].

Archived