hacked moves for superstars/caws

Gio The Don

put all your ideas for hacked moves for wwe superstars/caws in here.

mine are:
undertaker: hack big boot 2 into his dash strike section of his moveset
batista: hack in lashley spear into his ground upper body grapple section of his moveset

please post your ideas in here

lashley spear for batista is wayyyyyy too much dmg. I gave john cena drop toe hold as a quick grapple stfu set up. I gave kennedey super dirty ddt as a finisher and i gave it to edge to cuz i think its the best and closet replacement for his edgeucution ddt.I gave shawnmichaels reverse atomic drop as a quick grpl so tht i could do the fury punch tht knocks them back then reverse atomic drop and then the fury punch tht knocks them down like in real life. Shelton i gave him reversed superkick ( which makes him do a right leg super kick ) and chick kick, quick kick, and shuffle kick into his movelist and put dragon whip 2 as his fin. Also gave him samoan drop three as a reg grapple move. Kane i hacked in sidewalk slam 5 a a grapple move and powerbomb 3 since he hasnt done it in 3 years i still wanted it there so i could have tombstone pile driver pin as fin. To make it easier to read the rest

Carlito

Coolshot - never pins any1 off of it and i prefer neckbreaker 1
overdrive - it was his old finisher and he stopped doing it because he got hurt.

Edge

Coolshot - to me this is a better downward spiral than complete shot because dws is soppose to be a reverse sto and in coolshot looks more like a sto because he hooks the arm on the shoulders complete shot gabs the neck.

Dbl drop kick - they took the standing dropkick grapple out of the game so i wanted to try this.

Super dirty ddt i hacked in as one of his finishers because the ddt is a impaler ddt if i remeber right.

well thats it for right now

I agree about Lashley spear. He never waits for his opponent to get up for the spear he just bounces off the ropes. Anyways, hack Chair DDT as a finisher for Raven because it's a great replacement for his Raven Effect and hack Rock stop as a standing strike attack to replace his stomp on leg.

[quote name='Droopy' post='1539256' date='Mar 24 2007, 04:36 PM']I agree about Lashley spear. He never waits for his opponent to get up for the spear he just bounces off the ropes. Anyways, hack Chair DDT as a finisher for Raven because it's a great replacement for his Raven Effect and hack Rock stop as a standing strike attack to replace his stomp on leg.[/quote]

Can you hack Weapon Finishers as Finishers? Do they work correctly?

um im bout to try and see if chair ddt works because without the chair i think that would be a good edguecution instead of super dirty ddt cuz super dirty ddt is more like a impaler and chair ddt is jumping back im bout to test it out on edge so ill tell you how it works. The only thing i hate about dbl team moves as reg more is how the camera goes out but i mean its still looks good. Dbl dropkick looks good for a standging grpl dropkick onlything is that the guy jumps mad high which is cool but hits him in the front but towards the side but i mean its juss a lil thing and i mean its only a problem if your super super picky other than that its great.

Other things

Batista

spear 2 reversed ( makes it a right shoulder spear after reversing the values)

Lashley

same as batista with the spear i think spear 2 looks the one he does in real life and when u reverse the value its a right shoulder spear.

Dominator- only reason i give him the dominator is becuase it was his old finisher and they have mad ppl in the game with old finishers in there movelist like edge and his complete shot ect.....

Gutbuster 4 or trainwreck - these are the only 2 good moves you could use for the backbreaker lashley does. I use both of them but i prefer trainwreck because gutbuster 4 1 he dosent drop on both knees and 2 he does the gutbuster 1 to end the move but he has the correct pick up.

Trainwreck is the wrong pick up but its close and he drops on both knees and they go flying and thats y i prefer this one.

also for shawn michaels i hac ground headlock as a reg submission move and replace his running grapple with the famasser to have his running famasser from last year.

Well those are the only things i can think of right now other than reversing the values on the clothesline grapples for a right hand pulling clothline i think 19.

Also big boot 2 does alot of dmg and with undertakers strenght at a 9 1 big boot will most likely change there head a color so you could hack big boot one 4 dmg but i heard theres a sliight delay but if u prefer big boot 2 i would only put it on rebound off rope.

Does any one kno if you can turn diving spear into a running strike? Iono i have so many hacking ideas and has any1 tried to hack ddt 21 i think for randy orton when opponite on rope? maybe hell lift him up and put him on rope or ............ teloport him to the turnbuckle -_-. And can u make spring board moves by hackin diving moves into like the rebound off ropes category like sheltons over the castle as a spring board move?

Umm i tried chair ddt ima try it again later but it didnt work for me

[quote name='american badd ass' post='1538368' date='Mar 24 2007, 12:13 PM']put all your ideas for hacked moves for wwe superstars/caws in here.

mine are:
undertaker: hack big boot 2 into his dash strike section of his moveset
batista: hack in lashley spear into his ground upper body grapple section of his moveset

please post your ideas in here[/quote]
How do you hack moves some one Please tell me if ur kind enouth give it step by step thank you if you help i will help you in other stuff.

[quote name='double G' post='1565794' date='Mar 29 2007, 11:28 AM']^^^^Using hacking devices like GameShark,CodeBreaker and AR MAX.
Codes can be found at [url="http://www.code-x.ws"]http://www.code-x.ws[/url][/quote]

unfortunaltely the moveset modifier codes never work >_>

I had someone get me a running grapple rko for caws 1 and 3..didn't work

and for caws 1 and 3 he dried to get me swantan bomb when your opponent is laying down... downed opponent i think its called

and lastly a running Gore as a running grapple moves for caws 1 and 3....for AR MAX NTSC

[quote name='The Blackheart' post='1565902' date='Mar 29 2007, 08:43 PM'][quote name='double G' post='1565794' date='Mar 29 2007, 11:28 AM']^^^^Using hacking devices like GameShark,CodeBreaker and AR MAX.
Codes can be found at [url="http://www.code-x.ws"]http://www.code-x.ws[/url][/quote]

unfortunaltely the moveset modifier codes never work >_>

I had someone get me a running grapple rko for caws 1 and 3..didn't work

and for caws 1 and 3 he dried to get me swantan bomb when your opponent is laying down... downed opponent i think its called

and lastly a running Gore as a running grapple moves for caws 1 and 3....for AR MAX NTSC
[/quote]

Huh?They work perfectly for me!!

[quote name='double G' post='1565794' date='Mar 29 2007, 11:28 AM']^^^^Using hacking devices like GameShark,CodeBreaker and AR MAX.
Im sorry but I dont get that web site can you please tell me by the way do they work on ps2?And when I find codes they are just numbers how do i put them in the game Im sick and tired for finding a simpler way because I cant!!!And are there codes to get Vince Mcman?And moveset codes???

go to your local electronics store and purcase an AR Max, Codebreaker, Gameshark, these are cheat cd's, and are not that expensive, the AR Max i got was $30.00, and the Gameshark was $20.00, the AR Max is the best for save, and i use the Gameshark for codes

Archived