Alt. Entrances . . .

JMod

How does Alt. Entrances sound? I mean a superstar coming out every single time the same?
Gets boring after awhile, and specialy in the WWE they dont come out the same every single time
so i mean this soounds kinda corny but i just wanted to know what people thought?

[quote name='Xhumation' post='118124' date='Apr 22 2006, 07:18 PM']Variety is always good
Maybe multiple entrances for the same character?
Like Triple H having a "DX" entrance a "The Game Entrance" and a "King of Kings" (WM22) entrance?[/quote]

Yea stuff like that, thats what i'm talkin about . . .

[quote name='Xhumation' post='118124' date='Apr 22 2006, 07:18 PM']Variety is always good
Maybe multiple entrances for the same character?
Like Triple H having a "DX" entrance a "The Game Entrance" and a "King of Kings" (WM22) entrance?[/quote]
that sounds cool

That would be great.
Like Cena could have his gangster entrance from WM 22, JBL could have one with or without the limo, Randy with or without pyro, or Chavo with his tribute to Eddie or his Kerwin White gimmick.

How about we just give ever wrestler at least two different attires. And at least two of the attires(if they have more than two than I say only two or 3 of them) should have a different entrance. Like say Cena has his Regular attire, then you get the WM22 attire. The WM22 attire comes with a seperate entrace.

Then again, this would make it harder to do with caws unless the caws had different entrances.

Guest greatness
[quote name='youcantseeme253' post='118106' date='Apr 23 2006, 02:13 AM']How does Alt. Entrances sound? I mean a superstar coming out every single time the same?
Gets boring after awhile, and specialy in the WWE they dont come out the same every single time
so i mean this soounds kinda corny but i just wanted to know what people thought?[/quote]

instead of alternate entrances, when some on is entering u can turn the anolage stick and he'll do something out and u can do it for each of the 4

[quote name='greatness' post='120076' date='Apr 23 2006, 04:14 PM'][quote name='youcantseeme253' post='118106' date='Apr 23 2006, 02:13 AM']
How does Alt. Entrances sound? I mean a superstar coming out every single time the same?
so i mean this soounds kinda corny but i just wanted to know what people thought?[/quote]

instead of alternate entrances, when some on is entering u can turn the anolage stick and he'll do something out and u can do it for each of the 4
[/quote]
Great idea
But you would have to buy the entrances from shopzone first if it is in the game.EX Rey Mysterio

Left Direction:Tribal entrance with P.O.D(or random graphical band people)singing Rey's theme song
Up Direction:Tribute to Eddie
Right Direction:Normal Entrance
Down Direction:Classic Entrance with old theme song

Guest Guest
They should have alternate undertaker entrances that he has had over the years plus they should have John Cena's royal rumble entrance with the pyro and the elevated stage he walked on.

you could combine it with alt attires and movesets, like every attire has his own entrance and moveset, the difference between that and CAWs that it doesn't take up too much place, but then again you would see one attire entering always the same again... so never mind... I like the idea...

they shouldnt be a huge difference of the entrances , some people have already said have cenas and trips wm22 entrances but that would just be silly , and would be too over the top. maybe little changes like trips not having his water bottle, rey not jumping but coming from the side. orton with no pyro, little changes would be better than just a random entrance

Here's a Few Of Mine.

Rey Myserio's Alt (WrestleMania, Eddie Tribute)
Shawn Micheals Alt (Wrestlemania Zip Wire, One Where He Does The Arm Pose In The Ring and The Pyros Behind Him)
Kurt Angle (The Milk Truck :D , And King Of The Ring)
Austin (Beer Truck, Thats Ice Hockey Thing, Quad Bike, Monster Truck Or His PickUp)
The Rock (His Backlash 2003 Theme As a Heel)
Edge (Througth The Crowd)
UnderTaker (Bike, Or The WrestleMania Enetrances Or SummerSlam 2005 Or Hell Survivor Series 2005)

I Will Think Of a Few More

Guest Guest
[quote name='youcantseeme253' post='118106' date='Apr 23 2006, 02:13 AM']How does Alt. Entrances sound? I mean a superstar coming out every single time the same?

yes it does get boring but thq wont do it

[quote name='Lex Luther' date='Apr 26 2006, 08:09 AM' post='123452']
Here's a Few Of Mine.

Rey Myserio's Alt (WrestleMania, Eddie Tribute)
Shawn Micheals Alt (Wrestlemania Zip Wire, One Where He Does The Arm Pose In The Ring and The Pyros Behind Him)
Kurt Angle (The Milk Truck :D , And King Of The Ring)
Austin (Beer Truck, Thats Ice Hockey Thing, Quad Bike, Monster Truck Or His PickUp)
The Rock (His Backlash 2003 Theme As a Heel)
Edge (Througth The Crowd)
UnderTaker (Bike, Or The WrestleMania Enetrances Or SummerSlam 2005 Or Hell Survivor Series 2005)

I Will Think Of a Few More
thats just shit who wants edge coming from the crowd thats just stupid and reys entrence at wrestle mania wont happen
again so whats the point but i like badass taker idea and wrestle mania entrence

Archived