wouldnt it be nice...

the-shape-138

i dont know how many of u liked day of reckoning but there were some excellent features in it that smackcdown was lacking......

in the new game the laws of physics should be improved....for example,if u throw a guy off the hell in a cell onto the annoncers table or onto any table it should break and not stay solid like the ones in svr06.like wise if u dive at someone on a table and they roll off b4 u hit...then u should crash through it anyway.
and when doing moves say off the turnbuckle,and a table is set up nearby,then you should go through and not have table (or any weapon) slide out of the way.....
and on the subject of hell in a cell,it should be full size like day of reckoning and when u put someone through the top,u dont always go through with them.im getting sick and tired of seeing same crappy animation of u both going through which has been there since smackdown 2!!!!
take some notes from the day of reckoning games.....they werent that bad!!

There were a lot of things I really liked about DoR and DoR2. I really like it in DoR how you could have Pyro on every part of your entrance. Now of course this lead to unrealism since no one really does that much, but there were some wrestlers that, when you created them, you just really wanted to add more pyro.
I also liked how you could position the items where you wanted them to be, change their size, etc. That was a really good addition.
It helped a lot with some certain items.
Now one thing I sorta liked yet disliked was the fact you could have up to 5 finishers. Kinda stupid to have 5! But some wrestlers I really wanted to have 3 or something. And I know what you mean about the going through the cell thing. Also about the throwing off into an annoucer table. If they added that you could nearly perfectly reenact the Taker Vs Manking HIAC match. Not to mention it would look great in custom vids.

Physics deffinately need improvement.

I saw the demo for SD vs. RAW 2007, and the bit where Kurt Angle moonsaults off a ledge onto a table with John Cena on it. Kurt just got right back up.

That drop was a bigger drop than the 15 feet Frog Splash Eddie Guerrero did on JBL, and Kurt Angle just got up again in 6-7 seconds. Bad physics.

Surely, a 20 feet drop would hurt more than a guy jumping onto you?

[quote name='Flaming_Wuzzle' post='118767' date='Apr 23 2006, 12:15 PM']I saw the demo for SD vs. RAW 2007, and the bit where Kurt Angle moonsaults off a ledge onto a table with John Cena on it. Kurt just got right back up.

That drop was a bigger drop than the 15 feet Frog Splash Eddie Guerrero did on JBL, and Kurt Angle just got up again in 6-7 seconds. Bad physics.

Surely, a 20 feet drop would hurt more than a guy jumping onto you?[/quote]
on the 3-way ladder matches(Hardy,Dudleys,E&C)

They felt and took ages to get up after Xtreme things.it should be like it

[quote name='Hellfire&Brimstone' post='118758' date='Apr 23 2006, 11:03 AM']There were a lot of things I really liked about DoR and DoR2. I really like it in DoR how you could have Pyro on every part of your entrance. Now of course this lead to unrealism since no one really does that much, but there were some wrestlers that, when you created them, you just really wanted to add more pyro.
I also liked how you could position the items where you wanted them to be, change their size, etc. That was a really good addition.
It helped a lot with some certain items.
Now one thing I sorta liked yet disliked was the fact you could have up to 5 finishers. Kinda stupid to have 5! But some wrestlers I really wanted to have 3 or something. And I know what you mean about the going through the cell thing. Also about the throwing off into an annoucer table. If they added that you could nearly perfectly reenact the Taker Vs Manking HIAC match. Not to mention it would look great in custom vids.

Physics deffinately need improvement.[/quote]

yes i would love that

• 5 months later...
[quote name='the-shape-138' post='117862' date='Apr 22 2006, 08:37 PM']i dont know how many of u liked day of reckoning but there were some excellent features in it that smackcdown was lacking......

in the new game the laws of physics should be improved....for example,if u throw a guy off the hell in a cell onto the annoncers table or onto any table it should break and not stay solid like the ones in svr06.like wise if u dive at someone on a table and they roll off b4 u hit...then u should crash through it anyway.
and when doing moves say off the turnbuckle,and a table is set up nearby,then you should go through and not have table (or any weapon) slide out of the way.....
and on the subject of hell in a cell,it should be full size like day of reckoning and when u put someone through the top,u dont always go through with them.im getting sick and tired of seeing same crappy animation of u both going through which has been there since smackdown 2!!!!
take some notes from the day of reckoning games.....they werent that bad!![/quote]
that would be sweet

Booyaka booyaka.

Archived