*Spoiler* Christy Hemme's Mystery Team For Tonight's PPV

The Stinger

[quote name='Dazz' post='1480494' date='Mar 12 2007, 12:37 PM']Wouldn't surprise me if TNA tried to sign the British Bulldogs purely because they were a great WWE tag team despite the fact Dynamite's in a wheelchair and Davey's dead.[/quote]

Last time I checked none of the Heart Throbs are dead or disabled. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Dazz' post='1480494' date='Mar 12 2007, 01:37 PM']Wouldn't surprise me if TNA tried to sign the British Bulldogs purely because they were a great WWE tag team despite the fact Dynamite's in a wheelchair and Davey's dead.[/quote]

There was no reason for that comment :fedup:

Err yes there was, why don't TNA go after teams that weren't in WWE previously, do what they did with America's Most Wanted who people hadn't heard of 5 years ago? Better than the WCW method of "hey look, it's that guy from WWE/ECW" where they build up someone based on their previous employer.

[quote name='Dazz' post='1481773' date='Mar 12 2007, 03:40 PM']Err yes there was, why don't TNA go after teams that weren't in WWE previously, do what they did with America's Most Wanted who people hadn't heard of 5 years ago? Better than the WCW method of "hey look, it's that guy from WWE/ECW" where they build up someone based on their previous employer.[/quote]
That is the absolute dumbest thing I've ever heard. Sure, it would have been great to see another team, but to say "Yeah they're going to push them because they came from a rival company."
?????? Yeah, ok. Especially since a Team like Team 3D haven't really done :censored: since they debuted in TNA.

Archived