enough talk!!! we need action!!!!

the-shape-138

this may sound stupid and impossible but i have seen some great ideas on this forum but alot of people saying
that itll never happen.....
what if there was a way of getting these ideas out there to yukes/thq......
does anyone know of a way to get this ideas forum across to the creaters who can then listen to the people that really know what they want....the most important critics they have.......maybe we can get some ideas across.

maybe i sound stupid but worth a shot if anyone knows how..... :???:

• 5 months later...
[quote name='the-shape-138' post='114304' date='Apr 21 2006, 04:42 PM']this may sound stupid and impossible but i have seen some great ideas on this forum but alot of people saying
that itll never happen.....
what if there was a way of getting these ideas out there to yukes/thq......
does anyone know of a way to get this ideas forum across to the creaters who can then listen to the people that really know what they want....the most important critics they have.......maybe we can get some ideas across.

maybe i sound stupid but worth a shot if anyone knows how..... :???:[/quote]
i agree

Booyaka booyaka.

[quote name='Flaming_Wuzzle' post='118764' date='Apr 23 2006, 04:08 AM']THQ should listen to the players, not the makers. After all, it's the players who give the final verdict.[/quote]
I wonder when will THQ ever realise that... I remember seeing the amount of moves missing when I played SDvR2006 that I personally went to Yuke's website and got their phone number, planning to call them and give them an earful about it, but then I realised I had to dial long distance since I highly doubt they'll answer my email, and plus, they're all Japanese. Why did I plan on talking to Yuke's instead? Well, they develop the game directly, THQ only publishes it... so it'd make more sense.

Archived