Console-exclusive features

Sajoa Moe

I figure that since the game will come out on PS2 as well as the next-gen consoles, that there will not only be huge graphical improvements, but exclusive features on the next-gen consoles that won't be available on the PS2 version, due to the larger amount of disc space on the PS3 and 360. Also, there could be features that would be exclusive only to PS3, and features exclusive to XBox 360.

• 5 months later...
[quote name='Sajoa Moe' post='114059' date='Apr 21 2006, 03:22 PM']I figure that since the game will come out on PS2 as well as the next-gen consoles, that there will not only be huge graphical improvements, but exclusive features on the next-gen consoles that won't be available on the PS2 version, due to the larger amount of disc space on the PS3 and 360. Also, there could be features that would be exclusive only to PS3, and features exclusive to XBox 360.[/quote]
they cancelled the release for ps3

Booyaka booyaka.

[quote name='booyaka_booyaka_619' post='698268' date='Sep 28 2006, 02:20 AM'][quote name='Sajoa Moe' post='114059' date='Apr 21 2006, 03:22 PM']
I figure that since the game will come out on PS2 as well as the next-gen consoles, that there will not only be huge graphical improvements, but exclusive features on the next-gen consoles that won't be available on the PS2 version, due to the larger amount of disc space on the PS3 and 360. Also, there could be features that would be exclusive only to PS3, and features exclusive to XBox 360.[/quote]
they cancelled the release for ps3

Booyaka booyaka.
[/quote]

EERRR.......you are posting on a topic that the last message was on APRIL!!!
Lock this, no sense old topics come again...

Archived