Do you think

y2jmysterio619

[quote name='Sajoa Moe' post='114047' date='Apr 21 2006, 12:18 PM']There will still be people playing the PS2 online. Not everybody will be getting the PS3.[/quote]

But a morgerty will, and if you dont get the ps3
you will be missing out on alot of the SVR 7 actually features and graphics

Do you think that the Ps2 edition will even HAVE online mode?[b]I don't see why not, as this is SvR2k7, and both SvR1 and SvR2k6 had online. I don't see why not, as this is actually more advanced.[/b]
If so,do you think there will be any players online?[b]Yes. But not as vast as SvR-SvR2k6. They would probably be getting the next-gen ones. Or, even if the PS2 is the most selling for the SvR2k7, there are 4 systems and most will probably be taken by the X-Box fans. So yes, but not as many.[/b]
Also,will you be getting the Ps2 version or the Ps3 [b]It depends. If the PS3 costs to much for my budget, or I have been seeing bad reviews from consumers, I may get the PS2 one. But, if it doesn't cost to much, and it has been successful, I'll probably get the PS3 one.[/b]
I will be getting the Ps2 version because the Ps3 is way too damn expensive [b]It may be expensive, but look at the Dreamcast vs. PS2 battle. The PS2 may be older, and has great games, and costs less. The PS3 would be more new, it may cost more, but it may have features exclusive to the PS3, (Like PS2 letting you watch a DVD which killed Dreamcast), and it will probably have great games, or even better than the PS2![/b]

well, it all depends on me whether I can get enough money to buy a PS3 by the time SvR 07 comes out. And whether I can reserve one in time if i do get the money. So i'm not sure yet, but I think that 07 for PS2 will have online, but SvR 07 for PS3 will most likely have some extra features.

• 5 months later...
[quote name='Theguyfromtheclouds' post='114039' date='Apr 21 2006, 03:16 PM']Do you think that the Ps2 edition will even HAVE online mode?If so,do you think there will be any players online?
Also,will you be getting the Ps2 version or the Ps3
I will be getting the Ps2 version because the Ps3 is way too damn expensive[/quote]
ya it will probably have online mode. its not comin out for ps3

Booyaka booyaka.

[quote name='damaso' post='698391' date='Sep 27 2006, 09:32 PM']BOOYAKA BOOYAKA[/quote]
No no no no no no! Not you too... anyway, this is old topic, and we can use IGN to research the information, so this topic is locked.

Archived