More Weapon Options

Cis

Every game since SYM has had pretty much the same things to do with the weapon. With a chair you just hit them in or upside the head or in the gut. The sledgehammer you hit them or choke them out. I say if you have barbed wire, you should be able to rake it across the guys head. Some new finishers with the chairs are also needed. I'm really getting tired of DDTing some guy on a chair. How bout a Vanterminator a move, or tie the guy up in the Tree of Woe and kick it in their face?

What I'd like is when your opponent is on the floor, press circle and you'll put the chair on their head, gut, or legs depending on where you're standing, then you can hit diving moves, or you'll be able to do a ground grapple with the chair just put on their body for extra damage, like this:

hitting the Lionsault special on someone with a chair on their gut
Hogan Leg Drop with chair on head
The Batista/Kane thing where you put the chair on their head or leg and stomp on it.

Having at least one signature chair special for everyone would be cool too. I'd also like to do chair grapples on the TB too, maybe the Ole Kick etc...

[quote name='Jos-B' post='116137' date='Apr 22 2006, 08:40 AM']What I'd like is when your opponent is on the floor, press circle and you'll put the chair on their head, gut, or legs depending on where you're standing, then you can hit diving moves, or you'll be able to do a ground grapple with the chair just put on their body for extra damage, like this:

hitting the Lionsault special on someone with a chair on their gut
Hogan Leg Drop with chair on head
The Batista/Kane thing where you put the chair on their head or leg and stomp on it.

Having at least one signature chair special for everyone would be cool too. I'd also like to do chair grapples on the TB too, maybe the Ole Kick etc...[/quote]
Ya I really want to be able to do the Kane chair stomp. I've seen kane do that at least twice...no wait at least 3 times. Can't remember any more.

Or you could set up the chair like you could have done in JBI, and do drop toe hold onto it, like Raven always does, or a chokeslam through the set up chair like Show did to Mankind at WM XV.

What would be nice is when a wrestler searches under the ring, the game gives you options of what weapon to choose --- baking pan, sledgehammer, ring bell, ladder, barbed wire, chair, kenod stick (what happened to the kendo stick?) and so on.

[quote name='frydaddy' post='118981' date='Apr 23 2006, 09:43 AM']What would be nice is when a wrestler searches under the ring, the game gives you options of what weapon to choose --- baking pan, sledgehammer, ring bell, ladder, barbed wire, chair, kenod stick (what happened to the kendo stick?) and so on.[/quote]
That would be great, but it would take too much time to do that during a match. How about before the match, you can choose what weapons are under the ring, and the weapon doesn't have to be in the center.

Guest LatinoHeat
I know all that stuff would be cool and stuff but if they seriously do all that crazy stuff in real life, like say if the spirit squad wus there and they cut there opponets head open wouldnt that be to extreme? and then the cridicts will star bitchin and stuff like isnt this to violent?so in my opinon i would love that (shit i'd kill everyone, use thumbtacks on everyone) but i dont think the wwe is that extreme save that for ECW

I would like this option:
You know how in the hardcore match, Edge looked under the ring and pulled a table out? You should be able to start looking under the ring with square, then pull out a table by pressing circle, pull out a chair with triangle, and pull out a sledgehammer with X.

[quote name='MattHardyFan' post='122060' date='Apr 24 2006, 05:48 PM']I would like this option:
You know how in the hardcore match, Edge looked under the ring and pulled a table out? You should be able to start looking under the ring with square, then pull out a table by pressing circle, pull out a chair with triangle, and pull out a sledgehammer with X.[/quote]
That would make it so that there were 3 - 4 choices on each side of the ring. That would make it a hell of a lot more weapons to be added. I love it. That is the perfect way to add more weapons.
You could have a minimum of 12 weapons under the ring total if you used only 3 buttons to pick weapons after you push square.
Oh the possibilities!

[quote name='Hellfire&Brimstone' post='122315' date='Apr 25 2006, 04:12 AM'][quote name='MattHardyFan' post='122060' date='Apr 24 2006, 05:48 PM']
I would like this option:
You know how in the hardcore match, Edge looked under the ring and pulled a table out? You should be able to start looking under the ring with square, then pull out a table by pressing circle, pull out a chair with triangle, and pull out a sledgehammer with X.[/quote]
That would make it so that there were 3 - 4 choices on each side of the ring. That would make it a hell of a lot more weapons to be added. I love it. That is the perfect way to add more weapons.
You could have a minimum of 12 weapons under the ring total if you used only 3 buttons to pick weapons after you push square.
Oh the possibilities!
[/quote]
that way u could get ladders in every match type

Archived