I HOPE JEFF HARDY AND ALL THE PPL THAT WENT TO IMPACT R IN THE GAME AS LEGENDS

rosey/jamal

i dont think so because it will be good to try to create them and there will be to many for legends

there will be
Christian
Jeff Hardy
AJ styles
Chris Daniels
Shannon Moore
Ron Killings
K-Dowg
BG James
Kip James

There would be more if i think about it but they are the only ones i caqn think of

[quote name='Pedro_PBR' post='114220' date='Apr 22 2006, 06:14 AM'][quote name='..:::Burnout:::..' post='113789' date='Apr 21 2006, 06:58 PM']
I wish it was WWE vs TNA but it won't happen[/quote]
if they had a match how would the ring be?
[/quote]

they would make it a 5 sided ring cause wwe is 4 and tna is 6 so instead of 4 and 6 they would prob make it 5

Nope, never gonna happen, should never happen. If they're in TNA now why would WWE let THQ put in the competition's talent as legends? Besides Jeff Hardy sucks, no good spot monkey who can't wrestle to save his lfie, deserves to be in TNA for that fact. Only decent wrestlers TNA has are Jarrett, Steiner, Christian, Sting, Daniels and er.......ummmm........that's it.

Yup, and I really don't classify Christian, Scott Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, or the Dudleys as WWE legends, they may be legends elsewhere but not in the WWE. That would be like calling Simon Dean a WWE legend. He may very well be an ECW legend, but he hasn't done much in the WWE.

[quote name='seansolid' post='115538' date='Apr 22 2006, 09:37 AM'][quote name='Flaming_Wuzzle' post='112903' date='Apr 21 2006, 10:51 AM']
Hello, this is a WWE game. And those are all in [b]TNA[/b].[/quote]

we r talkin bout ppl who lost a contract and went 2 impact so they all count sept aj and daniels
[/quote]

Right... and people are [i]really[/i] going to waste all 10-15 of their legend spots with people who don't even [i]work[/i] for their company.

Sounds like a big waste of space.

Guest The one and the only
[quote name='killswitch' post='112875' date='Apr 21 2006, 08:54 AM']Jeff Hardy 'legend'?

Maybe on the same game they name Ahmed Johnson and Billy Gunn legends.[/quote]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ahmed johnson was amazing he could've become a wwe champ if he stayed in the WWE longer + he was imo the greatest rivalry in WWE against HHH

Jeff Hardy will be a legend the day Ric Flair goes to UFC

Archived