WHEN IS IT COMING OUT??????????????

rosey/jamal

[quote name='Triple_H_Fan' post='112842' date='Apr 21 2006, 08:40 AM'][quote name='rosey/jamal' post='112600' date='Apr 20 2006, 07:32 PM']
WHEN IS THE GAME COMING OUT????????????[/quote]

It will coming out on Novmber 2006. I hear it at Ign.com that say Novmber 2006.
[/quote]
ssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. :fedup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TRAVI/BOB
[quote name='mr monday night' post='114693' date='Apr 21 2006, 11:22 PM']unfortunely witjh the ps3 release date brought forward its release date is DECEMBER 30TH[/quote]
no thats just n japan

• 7 months later...
aaah there is no ps3 release just ps2 x-box 360 and psp and thats it! also in case you hadn't heard IT'S OUT ALREADY AND I HAVE IT! AND IT'S COMING OUT NEXT YEAR IN JAPAN SOO STOP TALKING LIKE IT'S COMING OUT FOR PS3 CAUSE SONY DROPED IT FOR THE PS3 BECAUSE IT'S NOT YOU MORONS SOO STOP WAISTING THE FORMS TIME AND MY TIME BECAUSE IT'S NOT COMING OUT FOR THE PS3 ARE WE CLEAR ON THIS WE BETTER BE BECAUSE IF WE AREN'T THEN I'LL ASK THE FORM TO BAN YOU GUYS FOR WAISTING TIME ON A STUPID TOPIC INSTEAD OF ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME OR PROVIDEING CAWS FOR THE GAME!

Guest The Dead Man
[quote name='td34x' post='1020873' date='Dec 12 2006, 02:31 PM']aaah there is no ps3 release just ps2 x-box 360 and psp and thats it! also in case you hadn't heard IT'S OUT ALREADY AND I HAVE IT! AND IT'S COMING OUT NEXT YEAR IN JAPAN SOO STOP TALKING LIKE IT'S COMING OUT FOR PS3 CAUSE SONY DROPED IT FOR THE PS3 BECAUSE IT'S NOT YOU MORONS SOO STOP WAISTING THE FORMS TIME AND MY TIME BECAUSE IT'S NOT COMING OUT FOR THE PS3 ARE WE CLEAR ON THIS WE BETTER BE BECAUSE IF WE AREN'T THEN I'LL ASK THE FORM TO BAN YOU GUYS FOR WAISTING TIME ON A STUPID TOPIC INSTEAD OF ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAME OR PROVIDEING CAWS FOR THE GAME![/quote]
Who the hell are you talking to.? This thread is old.
And next time, don't bump an old topic

Archived