Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Great_One

fav. old games that people foget about

medevil- i loved that game and i thought it was going to be big on ps2
crash bandicoot- same as^^ but crash had a few games but they werent soo good

how about u guys?

[quote name='Hammertime80' post='1451866' date='Mar 5 2007, 11:53 PM']WWF With Authority!
Still have that game on my computer. Still fun.[/quote]
i neva even heard of that game before what was it just a wrestling game?

[quote name='The_Great_One' post='1451883' date='Mar 6 2007, 04:56 AM'][quote name='Hammertime80' post='1451866' date='Mar 5 2007, 11:53 PM']WWF With Authority!
Still have that game on my computer. Still fun.[/quote]
i neva even heard of that game before what was it just a wrestling game?
[/quote]

It was a game for the PC. You got to download it free from the THQ site, and you bought playbooks and stuff, and you could play this online card game, it wasnt like pokemon or anything, it actually took a brain to win. They had commentary and different matches and moves, and everything. It was a great game. I play practice matches against the Rock and X-Pac with my old Triple H and Rey Mysterio playbooks all the time. You can download it from Gamespot.com, although its useless, the store is gone, so are the online servers, you'd just be playing The Rock against X-Pac.

[quote name='The_Great_One' post='1451667' date='Mar 6 2007, 03:54 AM'][b]medevil- i loved that game and i thought it was going to be big on ps2[/b]
crash bandicoot- same as^^ but crash had a few games but they werent soo good

how about u guys?[/quote]I loved that game ive got the remake on PSP

Anyone remember Syphon Filter the game was awesome

[quote name='Captain Norris' post='1452233' date='Mar 6 2007, 07:59 AM']I never played it, but just to tell you. Sony released a sequel to Syphon Filter on PSP a couple of months ago.[/quote]i know but the :censored: at woolworths had about 15 on the shelf but said they were out of stock

yeh i loved Medevil and Abes Odesey, me and my cousin always played them. if i think of any other games i will post them, oh Super Mario on The N64 me and my dad use to play that.

Medieval was an awesome almost forgotten game. As were games like Eternal Champions (Genesis & Saturn), Vectorman (Genesis), Intelligent Cube (PS), Legend of Dragoon (PS), River City Ransom (NES), Kid Icarus (NES), Crystalis (NES), Comix Zone (Genesis), Nights (Saturn), Gunstar Heroes (Genesis), Lost Vikings (SNES), Bushido Blade 1&2 (PS), Tobal No 1 (PS), Ehrgeiz (PS), World Championship Wrestling (NES), Fighting Vipers (Saturn), System Shock 2 (PC), and Vagrant Story (PS).

I found a link to that WWF With Authority! Game if anyone wants to play it.
[url="http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Games/Sports_Games/WWF__With_Authority.html"]Link1[/url]

[quote name='king of casual' post='1458630' date='Mar 7 2007, 09:42 PM']I found a link to that WWF With Authority! Game if anyone wants to play it.
[url="http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Games/Sports_Games/WWF__With_Authority.html"]Link1[/url][/quote]

If enough people play this game, the WWE might pay for the servers to come back up.

[quote name='Hammertime80' post='1460596' date='Mar 7 2007, 11:50 PM'][quote name='king of casual' post='1458630' date='Mar 7 2007, 09:42 PM']I found a link to that WWF With Authority! Game if anyone wants to play it.
[url="http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Games/Sports_Games/WWF__With_Authority.html"]Link1[/url][/quote]

If enough people play this game, the WWE might pay for the servers to come back up.
[/quote]
i guess ill giv it a try

Abe from Oddworld/Abe's Oddesey (sp)? was an awesome game, as was Crash Bandicoot. Urban Chaos, the original game was awesome as well, Thrasher Skate & Destroy was good. Gexx: Deep Cover Gekko. Tommorow Never Dies. Driver. Time Crisis, and Crash Tag Team Racing. I could name hundreds more that were awesome yet forgotten about.
Ape Escape was great as well.

[u]Here's something you should all do, dig up some of your old games magazines from the PS1/Dreamcast Era and read through them, you'd be surprised[/u]

[size=5][u][b]If anybody remembers the name of a game where you play as a fox and it's like a sea shanty and stuff then that would be awesome![/b][/u][/size]

how could i forget about gecko, the first was my favorite but i lost it and was never able to find it and i didnt like all the others as much

abe's world was always fun but i never got around to beating it, what happens at the end if any1 knows?

my fav gex game was 3

how about hogs of war

Darkstalkers. Actually I don't think that's forgotten, just unloved in America. =P

Was Ace Ventura even a game!?

Anyway, who remembers Apocalypse?
That was an awesome game.

Demolition Racer was great.