are u geting wrestle mania!!

ordering wrestlemania  

31 members have voted

1. 1. are u ordering wrestle mania

• yes
    • no
    • ill decide the day before

personally right now im not getting WM! this will be my 3rd not getting it, simply because the card dosent impress me, i mean maybe if batista vs taker in a hiac i might consider or benjamin gets in a really good match and orton faces a good legend i again might reconsider but i mean cmon HBK vs Cena is allright but i dont mind if i miss it, the mitb sounds horrible this year, kane vs kahli is meh and so is lashley vs umaga, WM is suppsoed to be the night where u see the greatest matches from all year but now there just making it like another ppv

i'll watch at a friends house who always gets it but i usually would order except im disappointed in the lack of interest in other divisions and pushes of other wrestlers who are not in the big name matches (mitb, heavyweight title matches, gimmick matches)

I order every PPV, so yeah. I'm still a kid at heart and even if the card looked crap - I'd still order it.
But this years card seems pretty solid aside from the lack of title matches (WWE, World, US, ECW Tag, Womens is what we're getting ATM)

... I'm trying to remember the last time we had an IC title match at WM.... was it WMX8(My favourite WM) RVD/Regal? Christ, ages ago.

But yeah. WM is a :cool: for me. Wouldn't miss it.

Oh and they wouldnt have a Hell in a Cell at WM? HIACs suck and is mostly cage spots and no Wrestling.

Also the Money in the Bank thingy would have to hang from the roof, so like... the Cell would be in the way, wouldnt it?
I highly doubt it'll be a HIAC. Infact I'd bet you my hair that it wont be a Cell.

[quote name='The_Great_One' post='1451393' date='Mar 6 2007, 02:58 AM']the mitb sounds horrible this year[/quote]

Yeah, I mean.. the Hardy Boyz (Matt ftw), Edge, Kennedy... sounds SO horrible, right...

:spas:

Seriously, some people will never be happy. :rolleyes:

ANYWAY, hell yes I'm ordering WrestleMania, me and two friends are all chipping in and ordering it as a matter of fact, wide screen TV, the works. :D

I haven't missed a WrestleMania since 1998 so despite the fact that we maybe seeing Khali vs. Kane, and Lashley vs. Umaga (although I'm stoked to see Stone Cold again, ref or not :D), so I'll be damned if I miss this one.

Yes from me... it's Wrestle-frickin'-Mania, EVERYONE should order it. ;)

I am of course getting it. I mean so far the only bad match is Kane Vs. Khali.

I think a lot of people will be surprised with Umaga Vs. Lashley, I think it will be a decent match. Umaga IMO is one of the most underrated wrestlers in the WWE, he is a very good wrestler. Add Asutin to the picture and I think it will be great.

The MITB is looking to be great and maybe even better then the past 2. I mean you have Punk, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Kennedy, Finlay, and King Booker all in the same match, that right there should be great.

Undertaker Vs. Batista will be a good match, Batista haters seem to think it will be bad, but even if Tista sucks like they think Undertaker would be able to carry him through a good match.

Cena Vs. HBK I think will be a very good match, Cena gets way too much hate from the fans.

You also have the rumored Benoit Vs. MVP match, which I am excited to see, and see be very good.

The womens title match will probably suck unless Ashley has gotten better. Melina is a good wrestler, but she is not Trish Stratus. Trish carried Christy 2 years ago, I doubt Melina can do the same with Ashley.

The card is not even fully finished, and at this point it looks great.

Yes, its gonna rock.

8 man lader match(Freaken Awesome)

Taker Vs. Batista(Dream Match)

HBK Vs. Cena(If you like him or hate, that still gonna be a hell of a match.)

Battle of the billionares(Two of the fastest power houses in WWE, and add stone Cold to the match, Awesome.)

Possible..............Kane Vs Khali(Its gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.)

well you can't really say that i'm getting wrestlemania but I go to this place called the Impact Zone it's the Blast Area In Lawton/Ft Sill Oklahoma and my friend Hardy 2010 and I go and watch all the paperviews their we haven't been to it since November though my mom's been trying to save money but i'm gonna try and get wrestlemania

First of all I am definetly getting it.

The card is awesome and I dont know why some people dont like it.

Cena V HBK- Will be an awesome match I have been waiting a year for this one

Undertaker V Batista- Another Great match should be great like all Takers mania matches

MITB-awesome

Umaga V Lashley- No matter what people say Lashley is a good wrestler and this could be an exciting match

Kane V Khali- interesting if they have a specialty match

Melina V Ashley-Dont care but one match isnt enough to spoil a great card.

any True WWE fan has to get it!

Archived