"Macho Man" in TNA...(Spoilers)

Trunkoza

Now this is typical TNA for you. They are trying to screw over my man Jay Lethal from ever being a major player in the X-division. I've seen CaptainHowdy run around and moan about WWE's "boring storylines" but this is by far the dumbest storyline I have EVER seen. They have Jay Lethal running around pretending to be Macho Man Randy Savage (Lethal doesn't resemble Savage in any fashion of the word...hell for christ sake he is AFRICAN AMERICAN, not even the same damn color). Man, I think I see why TNA fans started watching Raw on Monday...

Savage was the reason I started hating TNA and stopped watching altogether, don't get me wrong I was a big fan until that moment which I found so utterly ridiculous.

Why are they having Lethal act as Savage anyway? Can't they think of something else for him? Is he that devoid of personality he has to copy a popular charismatic wrestler? Are the writers that desperate to bring in viewers they have to have someone act as a legend?

I have no idea where they are really going with this Savage thing. The problem I have with TNA is after each show trying to figure out what the hell happened storyline wise. They ad-lib so much each week it makes no sense. Even before Russo, it was like that but no where near as bad. They need a major overhaul in staff.

[quote name='Dazz' post='1420620' date='Feb 27 2007, 03:51 PM']Savage was the reason I started hating TNA and stopped watching altogether, don't get me wrong I was a big fan until that moment which I found so utterly ridiculous.

Why are they having Lethal act as Savage anyway? Can't they think of something else for him? Is he that devoid of personality he has to copy a popular charismatic wrestler? Are the writers that desperate to bring in viewers they have to have someone act as a legend?[/quote]

It's a piece of comedy! For Christ sake, it's not like they're actually having him go out there and attempt to be Savage, they're having him go out there and mimic Savage for comedy.

[quote name='Dazz' post='1420620' date='Feb 27 2007, 03:51 PM']Savage was the reason I started hating TNA and stopped watching altogether, don't get me wrong I was a big fan until that moment which I found so utterly ridiculous.

Why are they having Lethal act as Savage anyway? Can't they think of something else for him? Is he that devoid of personality he has to copy a popular charismatic wrestler? Are the writers that desperate to bring in viewers they have to have someone act as a legend?[/quote]
I recall a certain company dressing an employee up at the Ultimate Warrior on a certain webshow....

[quote name='El Lunchador!' post='1421470' date='Feb 27 2007, 06:08 PM'][quote name='Dazz' post='1420620' date='Feb 27 2007, 03:51 PM']Savage was the reason I started hating TNA and stopped watching altogether, don't get me wrong I was a big fan until that moment which I found so utterly ridiculous.

I recall a certain company dressing an employee up at the Ultimate Warrior on a certain webshow....
[/quote]

Yes, and I remember that certain Warrior making very nasty comments about a "girly man" and a cripple who both were on that "certain webshow" so it was "certain payback" that they had. And to the guy who said race has nothing to do with it...this time it does. I'm not saying no black should act like Randy and i'm not trying to be racist (i'm african american myself) i'm just saying that he is one of the people least expected to do such a foolish thing. It may be just "comedy" to you, but it is going to mess up his gimmick and reputation. He will be a comedic wrestler and job for a long time now.

[quote name='El Lunchador!' post='1421470' date='Feb 27 2007, 06:08 PM'][quote name='Dazz' post='1420620' date='Feb 27 2007, 03:51 PM']Savage was the reason I started hating TNA and stopped watching altogether, don't get me wrong I was a big fan until that moment which I found so utterly ridiculous.

[/quote]
And another company tried to pass to different wrestlers as Razor Ramon and Diesel....oops.

Archived