Titles in Exhibition mode (Poll)

Should titles in exhibition have a system like Smackdown 2:Know Your Role?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should titles in exhibition have a system like Smackdown 2:Know Your Role?

• Yes it should
    • No it shouldn't
    • I don't remember SD:KYR's system at all.

Rankings (Determines who is in the running for each belt)
-Titles
-Re-Enter
-Save & Exit

Belt Records (See who has each belt and who held it before them)
-Titles
-World Wrestling Federation
-Intercontinental
-European
-Hardcore
-Light-Heavyweight
-Women's
-Tag Team

-Records
-World Wrestling Federation
-Intercontinental
-European
-Hardcore
-Light-Heavyweight
-Women's
-Tag Team
-Exit

[font="Arial"]This is from an FAQ on Gamefaqs concerning the SD:KYR's title defense system.[/font]
Quite simply it was a system where you had to compete in matches to earn the right to face the champion.

The major problem I see in the latest installments is that ANYONE can win a title. You could take the most low ranked wrestler in the entire game and have him win the title in exhibition mode without climbing the ladder. This system would also make multiplayer more fun when you and your friends compete against each other to be the number 1 contender.

Nah, I personally didn't really like the ranking system in SD: KYR. Because I hated going out of my way to make my guy the top person for a title. I would rather just have anyone compete for any title, without having to defeat someone first. But that's just me.

I liked the belt records though.

[quote name='Pretty Soldier' post='1409889' date='Feb 25 2007, 12:09 PM']Nah, I personally didn't really like the ranking system in SD: KYR. Because I hated going out of my way to make my guy the top person for a title. I would rather just have anyone compete for any title, without having to defeat someone first. But that's just me.

I liked the belt records though.[/quote]

Did you know that if you beat the number 1 contender a few times you become the number 1 contender? I'm sorry to say this but gamers need something more than "Pick a match win a title and that's it".

Archived