WWE SVR 2008 ON PC Please look at!!!

ddt_716

:rolleyes: so how many people have computers?
When was the last time you played a wwe game on the computer?
so how would you like a wwe computer game?

i mean basicly you could like spend wwe dollars and get updates and even patches to increase graphics and movesets to make the game more interesting buy new wrestlers online and use more layers to make better CAWs and more hairstyles more advanced options for create a match or create an entrance by using more harddrive space so basicly u have like an unlimited amount of space to create <stuff> plus the more harddrive you have the better the game will become. :rolleyes:

i know it is a bit far off but with enough work it could happen

yesterday i was looking at the specs of a ps2 AND it has 3.2 gigahertz video card 233mhz cpu and 3.2-4gigabytes of memory

i know there arte emulators but for my sake i would like to play the game without it skipping multiple frames at once so my computer can kepp up with the game itself :)

if you want to sign the petition for the email enter

a@asd.ca or l@lsd.com

but plz sign it
i need your help

Last time i played a WWE game on the computer was a demo for RAW IS WAR or something like that, you could be The Rock or Masked Kane, it was boring. And because of the features and things like that, the game would have to cut out 75% of the features just to get it on the computer.

Archived