GM Mode Players Only

Baby Cabel

How about if SmackDown! vs Raw 2008 , let's you play ECW in GM mode , or create your own GM mode , with your custom arena and the day you want it to place (if you like) , let's the CAWS have more popularity , because in 06 and 07 the CAW starts with 20 and that is too low , so I think it will be better if the game lets you decide 2 things

1. The Popularity of your CAW
2. The day and the PPV arena and where it will take place

[quote name='Baby Cabel' post='1407376' date='Feb 24 2007, 09:13 PM']How about if SmackDown! vs Raw 2008 , let's you play ECW in GM mode , or create your own GM mode , with your custom arena and the day you want it to place (if you like) , let's the CAWS have more popularity , because in 06 and 07 the CAW starts with 20 and that is too low , so I think it will be better if the game lets you decide 2 things

[b]2. The day and the PPV arena and where it will take place[/b][/quote]

bet ya a $100 that, that is gonna happen

[quote name='Baby Cabel' post='1407376' date='Feb 24 2007, 06:13 PM']How about if SmackDown! vs Raw 2008 , let's you play ECW in GM mode , or create your own GM mode , with your custom arena and the day you want it to place (if you like) , let's the CAWS have more popularity , because in 06 and 07 the CAW starts with 20 and that is too low , so I think it will be better if the game lets you decide 2 things

2. The day and the PPV arena and where it will take place[/quote]
Yeah those seem like some kickass ideas man

Archived