Grand SVR Auto

Unknown2dark

How about this, When you enter season mode, you can control your character like in GTA (Except 1 and 2), and you get to walk around and things like this, and attack people, go to the ring for some reason, to the gm, get some weapon and attack backstage, etc...

I know this one is like the first person thing many people have been talking about, but i think this one will be better, but i don't think it gonna make it, or at least not to PS2.. :(

[quote name='Unknown2dark' post='1405266' date='Feb 24 2007, 07:55 PM']How about this, When you enter season mode, you can control your character like in GTA (Except 1 and 2), and you get to walk around and things like this, and attack people, go to the ring for some reason, to the gm, get some weapon and attack backstage, etc...

I know this one is like the first person thing many people have been talking about, but i think this one will be better, but i don't think it gonna make it, or at least not to PS2.. :([/quote]

Lol id love it :D.

[quote name='Unknown2dark' post='1405266' date='Feb 24 2007, 07:55 PM']How about this, When you enter season mode, you can control your character like in GTA (Except 1 and 2), and you get to walk around and things like this, and attack people, go to the ring for some reason, to the gm, get some weapon and attack backstage, etc...

I know this one is like the first person thing many people have been talking about, but i think this one will be better, but i don't think it gonna make it, or at least not to PS2.. :([/quote]

Ye dey shud make it for PS2 and PSP cuz i myte get it for both of them but instead of it bein like GTA it shud b like Tenchu azwel.

Archived