Wouldnt it be cool if wwe wrestling games were>>>>

do u think my idea is good?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. do u think its a good idea?

• its ok
    • no
    • its awesome!!!
  2. 2. would u do this idea if u were thq?

• hell no
    • probably
    • hell ya!!!

wouldnt it be cool if wwe made its games in first person view, like shooters except wrestling?
just imagine it for a second, playing it on ur ps2/3, or xbox360

all u see is the wrestler ur fighting n fans behind him and if tag or other types of matches u have to look around and break pins or submissions, like as if ur actually in the wrestler!!!!

i think this is an awesome idea that thq should work with. wat do you guys think?

ps-maybe they could do both this view and regualar wwe games view(third persong) and u choose wich view u wish to fight in

[quote name='RKO815' post='1404823' date='Feb 24 2007, 06:16 PM']wouldnt it be cool if wwe made its games in first person view, like shooters except wrestling?
just imagine it for a second, playing it on ur ps2/3, or xbox360

all u see is the wrestler ur fighting n fans behind him and if tag or other types of matches u have to look around and break pins or submissions, like as if ur actually in the wrestler!!!!

i think this is an awesome idea that thq should work with. wat do you guys think?

ps-maybe they could do both this view and regualar wwe games view(third persong) and u choose wich view u wish to fight in[/quote]

Dude i don't understand i thing your sayin and remember when your makin a post, think about what your gonna write first.

not to be rude or anything but I chose no and hell no I just don't think it's a good idea to do that because IMO 1st person games are kinda tough well not all of them I like games like 007 I don't mind if those are in 1st person but I think having a wrestling game in 1st person will make it nearly impossible to win or beat the game

Hey you are allowed to have ideas and as far as ideas go this one was pretty good - I mean think about it - do you think everyone agreed with Ben Franklin when he told them about electricity? Or when Thomas Edison invited the light bulb?? Or how about Christopher Columbus?? Where would we be if people would have actually listened to him and stayed in England?? My advice to you is keep having ideas. They may not seem like the best but they are YOUR ideas and NO ONE can take that from you. 8-)

No and Probably, but I will explain why I put this. First No, because I think the SvR games series is good like it is gameplay, camera, etc. And Probably because that idea is only cool if you need some kind of a "hat??" and gloves for this game to be a virtual reality game, like when you move the hand you do the same move on the game. But this would be cool on a far future

Archived