Tripple Threats and more..

Gambit

I think that Gm mode needs to have a lot more rivalries added to it. Like someone said a faction vs faction type of a deal, that'd be cool. A couple more tag teams are needed theres only like 4 and half of them you need foregin superstars to do them. Also i think the coolest thhing would to be Tripple threat rivalries that way if you had an uneven ammount of superstars you could get everyone in a match every week without having to have them as a manager. And its not like that hasnt been done you know it'd be interesting. Also i think that they should add the king of the ring next year as a pay per view, that way you could have interpromotional matches for a whole month leading up to KOTR. Also what would make GM mode way more fun is if there was a PUSH section where you could choose who would be the winner of a match that night, But so things dont get to easy you could only give a superstar one PUSH and then they would have to wait a week to be eligable to get it again ( so you couldnt just keep making one person win all the time ) you thoughts?

Archived