Moves,Moves,Moves

Would you like more moves or less moves?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like more or less moves in SVR 2008?

• Yes, I would love more moves in SVR 2008.
    • No, I would not like more moves in SVR 2008

Ok from SVR 2006's transition over to 07 228 moves were removed. Before that from SYM to HCTP to SVR 2006 a lot more moves were removed.

Games such as King Of Collesseum II and Fire Pro Wrestling boasts the move count at 1500+.

I'm in favor of more moves for a few reasons.

-Larger Variety

-Better and more complete movesets (If you're making WWE superstars or pro-wrestling who aren't in the game but their moves are.)

-More to choose from. When I say more moves I also mean more move variations like the Cutter that's in the game can stay all that would need to be done is add in a 2nd Cutter that's faster and doesn't look so sluggish in execution.

-Moves that were taken out of past Smackdown games would replenish certain categories like Luchador or Martial Arts.

[quote name='Shawn Damian' post='1403511' date='Feb 24 2007, 08:05 AM']Ok from SVR 2006's transition over to 07 228 moves were removed. Before that from SYM to HCTP to SVR 2006 a lot more moves were removed.

Games such as King Of Collesseum II and Fire Pro Wrestling boasts the move count at 1500+.

I'm in favor of more moves for a few reasons.

-Larger Variety

-Better and more complete movesets (If you're making WWE superstars or pro-wrestling who aren't in the game but their moves are.)

-More to choose from. When I say more moves I also mean more move variations like the Cutter that's in the game can stay all that would need to be done is add in a 2nd Cutter that's faster and doesn't look so sluggish in execution.

-Moves that were taken out of past Smackdown games would replenish certain categories like Luchador or Martial Arts.[/quote]

Voted yes who doesn't want more moves?

Also agree with what you said in post

The biggest thing they need is more moves. It makes a wrestling game feel like a wrestling game and gives superstars each their unique feel as long as you can get all moves they've had in their moveset before. I want more moves over anything. I have for quite a while.

Archived