more caw slots

dxisthash*t

[quote name='dxisthash*t' post='1399764' date='Feb 23 2007, 08:20 PM']the new game has to have alot more caw slots!!! i just had to erase 4 of my favorite caws because i found 4 other caws i wanted!!![/quote]

Ye i have this problem often. But because its a Next-Generation game it might have more caw slots. Good news for both of us :D.

[quote name='double G' post='1400961' date='Feb 24 2007, 12:13 AM']I hope there will be more than 50 slots[/quote]
Wooow calm down, 50 slots for caws freezes the game in 8 minutes. I only had those problems on Smackdown! games but never on Smackdown! vs Raw games, I thing that only 20 slots is perfect.

[quote name='Bk Kid' post='1402653' date='Feb 24 2007, 06:48 AM'][quote name='double G' post='1400961' date='Feb 24 2007, 12:13 AM']I hope there will be more than 50 slots[/quote]

there should be unlimited :D
[/quote]
That is impossible. :fedup:

[quote name='Shawn Damian' post='1403088' date='Feb 24 2007, 09:29 AM']I thought you could make 30 CAWs not 20. The only way they'd be able to swing more than 100 CAW slots is if the graphics were Super Nintendo quality like FPW.[/quote]
I know that I can make 30, but 20 are perfect for me... Oh, and you are right in that thing of the 100 caw slots but people wont buy the game if it has super nitendo graphics, and it doesent even makes sence.

everyone is entitled to ther own opinion, but i still feel they need more caw slots. i think 50 would be a good number, but like i said that is my opinion. i personally all together have made over forty this year, so i have to keep deleteing them. i just always see a caw someone has made that i have to have!!!! also they need to add more stable slots! i could sit here half the night and talk about things that need to be added and changed on the 07 game going into 08!

there really needs to be a hell of alot more caw slots and layers for them cause so far i have 4 cards and of them have there caw 30 limet reached and even with the extra profiles which means its 180caws x 4 memory cards....720 caws and im still having trouble cause there are more i want to make plus ppl keep asking me to make custom ones lol svr08 needs more slots end of story lol

Archived