What do you think are gonna be the differences between the games and the different systems?

Hero

What do you think are gonna be the differences between the games and the different systems?
I just thought about that when i read it will be for Wii, how will it work on the Wii? And the PS3, how much more features is it gonna have then the PS2 version cause theres alot of memory difference between the systems.
You dont have to answer those questions i just want to know how you think it willl be different. Your thoughts:

well the ps3 is probably gonna be best over all the games it's probably gonna look more real then the other game systems

The 360 will probably be the same as the ps3

the ps2 will probably have more moves or whatever

The wii I can't explain it i'm still trying to figure out how we're going to be doing corkscrews on the game without breaking my neck or my back

that's all I can think of right now

[quote]The wii I can't explain it i'm still trying to figure out how we're going to be doing corkscrews on the game without breaking my neck or my back[/quote]
Wow, some people seem to forget the Wii controls have buttons, and it makes them look kinda dumb... no offense. Anyway, this is the suggested control layout for the Wii version I posted in another thread.

[b]Wiimote and Nunchuck[/b]
A - Strike
C - Grapple
Z - Counter Strike Attacks
B - Counter Grapple Moves (Any of these four can be switched around to make the strike/strike counters or grapple/grapple counters for one hand.)
D-Pad Down - Run
D-Pad Right - Action button
D-Pad Left - Strong Grapple Button
D-Pad Up - Stamina
1 - Taunt
2 - Taunt
Analog on Nunchuck - Movement

That would be the basics. Of course more could be added like flicking the Wiimote and/or nunchuck in certain directions after you grapple which could probably lead to as many as 9 moves per grapple (Up, down, left, and right for each hand and A on the Wiimote. Possibly forward as well). There's really alot of possibility.

Archived