sd vs raw 2007

????????

My Sd vs raw 2007 aint working
The light power off my house went off ,and my 360 was on with 2007 and now it dont work
i cleaned already 2 times and it still dont work
Some times it does but it will freeze on a loading screen with a character
sometimes it will say cannot read so clean it
and sometimes it says to put on a 360 console wich is in one

Wel i just got new game and it still seems the same did you guys know about this and how it still freezes?

[quote name='-TheScar' post='1391338' date='Feb 21 2007, 07:57 PM']I'd recommend taking it to a friend's house who has a 360 and putting the disk in his console to see if it's the disk in general. My old PS2 had a problem (which I don't know how it occured) where certain games wouldn't play, even though they'd play on my brother's.[/quote]
The cd aint scarch or cracked i just tried that and it dont work

anyone else?

and thanks

[quote name='slackass25' post='1392926' date='Feb 22 2007, 01:47 AM']mine also done something like that, i must have been playing on it for about 5 hours and then the screen went blank(in season mode) so i tried to restart is and it said cannot read after i left it for a while it worked[/quote]
So you think i should just stop for like 24 hours and try it again?

this is a typical problem with the XBOX 360 i had this problem too. just play the game normally and whenever it freezes just restart, and save as much as possible. eventually it will stop freezing. thats what happened to me. hope i helped :)

[quote name='Bk Kid' post='1419204' date='Feb 27 2007, 09:24 AM']Face it bro, the game is as dead as wwe's fan base (even though I still like it :D). Just but a new one..and if you still have the recipt, take it back and get a new one..thats what CHUCK NORRIS would do[/quote]
Chuck Norris lol :lol: maby we should all start wearing W.W.C.N.D. bracelets lol

[quote name='***John Cena***' post='1452523' date='Mar 6 2007, 01:11 PM']you know ? just go the store and say this game does not work and taker ur xbox so there is a proof.

u know ? i m I takin bout.... ok[/quote]
i did but my 360 dont want to read 2007 just that *censored*ing game

Archived