New information on the game

RZArecta!! Yahh!!!

i was joking when i called you stupid. and i know somthing else was going to come up because when i put the mouse over the link, it showed that it was a different website....[url="http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitlednp9.png"][img]http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7416/untitlednp9.th.png[/img][/url]

[quote name='artdawg91' post='1385765' date='Feb 20 2007, 11:50 AM']i doubt this is real]
unless its on ign.com
or i see a screen shot[/quote]
Well even if this dude gave us a shitty website that called me an idiot, you gotta realize that Jeff Hardy will be in the game. He is one of WWE's most popular guys right now.

[quote name='Size Matters' post='1386273' date='Feb 20 2007, 07:31 PM'][quote name='artdawg91' post='1385765' date='Feb 20 2007, 11:50 AM']i doubt this is real]
unless its on ign.com
Well even if this dude gave us a shitty website that called me an idiot, you gotta realize that Jeff Hardy will be in the game. He is one of WWE's most popular guys right now.
[/quote]
Well, In that you are right but imagine if he just leave now, he would not apear in the game.

[quote name='Volrath' post='1386318' date='Feb 20 2007, 02:44 PM'][quote name='Size Matters' post='1386273' date='Feb 20 2007, 07:31 PM'][quote name='artdawg91' post='1385765' date='Feb 20 2007, 11:50 AM']i doubt this is real]
unless its on ign.com
[/quote]
Well, In that you are right but imagine if he just leave now, he would not apear in the game.
[/quote]
I doubt he'll leave. He's got it big in the WWE. I mean, he won the IC title twice already. That's pretty damn good. I sure as hell wouldn't leave if I were him.

Archived