PS3 question

The_Great_One

allright i got my PS3 and i want to play sdvr07 but all my data's on the memory card, so i look for a spot to put in my ps2 memory card but dont see it, so what iam trying to ask is do i have to start all my ps2 games over again basiclly or is there a way to gt my ps2 data on the PS3's eternal memory card

[quote name='The_Great_One' post='1383377' date='Feb 19 2007, 05:49 PM']allright i got my PS3 and i want to play sdvr07 but all my data's on the memory card, so i look for a spot to put in my ps2 memory card but dont see it, so what iam trying to ask is do i have to start all my ps2 games over again basiclly or is there a way to gt my ps2 data on the PS3's eternal memory card[/quote]
Well u need a memory card adaptor(PS3 adaptor to PS2 memory card)...it is on 14 dlls...u can buy it at game stop i think it is connected on Controler or USB...

[quote name='Jøнn_EmǾâ„¢' post='1383449' date='Feb 19 2007, 08:59 PM'][quote name='The_Great_One' post='1383377' date='Feb 19 2007, 05:49 PM']allright i got my PS3 and i want to play sdvr07 but all my data's on the memory card, so i look for a spot to put in my ps2 memory card but dont see it, so what iam trying to ask is do i have to start all my ps2 games over again basiclly or is there a way to gt my ps2 data on the PS3's eternal memory card[/quote]
Well u need a memory card adaptor(PS3 adaptor to PS2 memory card)...it is on 14 dlls...u can buy it at game stop i think it is connected on Controler or USB...
[/quote]
alright thanx man i knew u would be the first and proably last person to anwser :D

Archived