!Better counters!

DX_SUCKIT

See thats what i mean!

And in a speality match you could store a finisher and use it. Like if it was a royal rumble you could pull dowm the ropes and they go flying over. Or when you counter your opponents finisher you could if you had a finisher stored turn it into yours. Like when some one dives of the ropes to attack Kane he grabs them by the neck and does a chokeslam!

^^I like the powerbowb idea. Some of the reversals are horrible. And that Kane one is awsome. I hope they update the counters. And maybe for just some basic punches, instead of just blocking it, you can duck it.

And one that i cant stand is the German Suplex. Like im the Big Show, and my oppenent is Batista. He goes for the German Suplex and i do a back flip?? Now if someone has ever seen him do that, please post the vid because that would be amazing.

You should simply be able to choose reversal styles like in the GCN games. Where you could pick Cruiserweight, Martial Arts, Normal, and Super Heavyweight among other reversal styles.

That said, most, if not all the moves should have unique reversals for each weight class. It's a shame THQ and Yukes haven't been able to do this but that's the bane of putting out games annually.

Archived