Ways to improve cage match

Gambit

There needs to be some things done with the cgae match. I think that next year we should be able to do moves that make the opponent go over the ropes. This happens in real life why not the game, like if you're close to the ropes and u give your opponent a back body drop then they'd go over the ropes and like hit there head/neck on the bottom of the ring then a little cut scene would pop up that'd look cool like if you throw them into the crowd. But the biggest thing that it needs is we should be able to do diving finishers off of the top of the cage, because its been done for rreal and would make cage matches a lot more interesting and fun

[quote name='Gambit' post='1374707' date='Feb 18 2007, 03:33 PM']There needs to be some things done with the cgae match. I think that next year we should be able to do moves that make the opponent go over the ropes. This happens in real life why not the game, like if you're close to the ropes and u give your opponent a back body drop then they'd go over the ropes and like hit there head/neck on the bottom of the ring then a little cut scene would pop up that'd look cool like if you throw them into the crowd. But the biggest thing that it needs is we should be able to do diving finishers off of the top of the cage, because its been done for rreal and would make cage matches a lot more interesting and fun[/quote]
Good idea, It should also have the possibility to take weapons under the ring and use them inside the cage!

[quote name='Ryan1' post='1376355' date='Feb 18 2007, 09:07 PM']something where u both can climb and punch each other when your side by side and u can just open the door whenever u want[/quote]
Good idea too!

1. The ability to take the cage door off and use it as a weapon
2. Cage finishers ex an f-u from the top
3. 2 people on the cage at one time that can move around
4. moves through the door
5. ability to get stuck or put opponent in between ropes and cage
6. ability to start climbing the cage from the turnbuckle

^^^^ yeah i agree. i allways wait until my tag partner climbed out...it really annoying

the ability to get stuck between cagen and ropes and the idea of opening the door anytime are very likely to be seen in 08, but i don't think the other ones will make it although most of them sound cool!

Archived