PS3 games

The_Great_One

[quote name='Jøнn_EmǾâ„¢' post='1376481' date='Feb 18 2007, 03:20 PM']Best Sellers are...

*Resistance: Fall of Man
*Virtua Fighter 5
*MotorStorm
*Madden NFL 07
*Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
*Fight Night Round 3

Game stop Says...[/quote]
Gamestop just puts their favorite games on the best sellers list. I know because I used to work there. Virtua Fighter 5 isn't even out yet so being on the best seller list doesn't make sense.

Anyway PS3 doesn't come close to 360 but whatever. Resistance is the best game on the console. Make sure to buy Virtua Fighter 5 on Tuesday and Fight Night Round 3 is a pretty amazing game as well.

[quote name='D.A.N.' post='1376506' date='Feb 18 2007, 04:23 PM'][quote name='Jøнn_EmǾâ„¢' post='1376481' date='Feb 18 2007, 03:20 PM']Best Sellers are...

*Resistance: Fall of Man
*Virtua Fighter 5
*MotorStorm
*Madden NFL 07
*Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
*Fight Night Round 3

Game stop Says...[/quote]
Gamestop just puts their favorite games on the best sellers list. I know because I used to work there. Virtua Fighter 5 isn't even out yet so being on the best seller list doesn't make sense.

Anyway PS3 doesn't come close to 360 but whatever. Resistance is the best game on the console. Make sure to buy Virtua Fighter 5 on Tuesday and Fight Night Round 3 is a pretty amazing game as well.
[/quote]
im looking foward to getting fight night but i almost forgot about metal gear solid iam waiting for that to come out, so right now im playing madden and restiance

[quote name='D.A.N.' post='1386527' date='Feb 20 2007, 03:40 PM']Oh if you like basketball games NBA Street: Homecourt should be pretty great. Even though it's hardly changed from the first three games of the series.[/quote]
i was thinking about getting NBA07 instead because i looked on the back of the street cover and it looked like allen iverson was covered in bronze paint and isnt it just a redo of street 3

[quote name='JohnCtoJTGâ„¢' post='1394400' date='Feb 22 2007, 08:38 AM']Project 8 was just a repeat of last year!But instead it was worse!If you actually skate, don't buy Project 8.But if you are some little kids who loves doing backflips on skateboards, I recommend it.[/quote]
im neither lol

[quote]i was thinking about getting NBA07 instead because i looked on the back of the street cover and it looked like allen iverson was covered in bronze paint and isnt it just a redo of street 3[/quote]
Mostly it is. I don't recommend buying it but if you're a fan of the arcade basketball games over NBA style it would be satisfying.

[quote name='JohnCtoJTGâ„¢' post='1394400' date='Feb 22 2007, 08:38 AM']Project 8 was just a repeat of last year!But instead it was worse![b]If you actually skate, don't buy Project 8[/b].But if you are some little kids who loves doing backflips on skateboards, I recommend it.[/quote]
That is exactly why I am waiting for Skate to come out
It is supposed to be the most realistic skateboarding game ever

Archived