2 ideas

- CM Punk -

[quote name='killswitch' post='109780' date='Apr 19 2006, 05:27 PM']There's only 3 divas who can wrestle, you don't think a season mode with that would get boring?

There should be a CRUISER season mode however.[/quote]

True, but they sorta kidna do but not really
but i understand what you are saying . . . that makes the season mode go to a whole new world!

diva season will just be pointless. remember the time when there was about millions of diva's? 2000 and 2001 and all those times? well most of the diva's are fired. why? wrestling is supposed to be a mans sport. diva's are added for eye candy. but i like the create an arena idea though! it will most probally be very limited. choose ur ring, ring barriers, stage, ramp, it would be so limited.

[quote name='fillup0' post='111343' date='Apr 20 2006, 06:36 PM']diva season will just be pointless. remember the time when there was about millions of diva's? 2000 and 2001 and all those times? well most of the diva's are fired. why? wrestling is supposed to be a mans sport. diva's are added for eye candy. but i like the create an arena idea though! it will most probally be very limited. choose ur ring, ring barriers, stage, ramp, it would be so limited.[/quote]

yeah all what you say is diffently right

I dont like the diva's because they are eye candy...i have said that countless times...i like them for wrestling ability and female wrestling has been around for a hell of a long time...it may not be as long as male wrestling but it's still an age old thing

[quote name='KBC' post='111798' date='Apr 20 2006, 09:08 PM']I dont like the diva's because they are eye candy...i have said that countless times...i like them for wrestling ability and female wrestling has been around for a hell of a long time...it may not be as long as male wrestling but it's still an age old thing[/quote]

All to true.

• 3 months later...
Since they just in 06 got the create an entrance they
probly wount make a create a arena or it would not be fun if they did it
would be like just lights and the ring it would be cool if you could put
a image on the mat with Eye toy or on a shirt.
They wount do a Diva season.

Archived