Create your own taunt .

ECW_Homicidal

[quote name='ECW_Homicidal' post='1365389' date='Feb 17 2007, 10:48 AM']I think you should be able to create your own taunt like in HCTP. They should take out CAB=Create a Belt

I think CAB was gay.
What do you think ?[/quote]

Create a taunt goes under create a animation.CAB is cool IMO.

[quote name='Led Zeppelin' post='1365409' date='Feb 17 2007, 10:52 AM']Same and check your requests section.

I didnt buy HCTP, so how does this work.[/quote]

You should buy HTCP.It's the best WWE game.Rated 9.1/10.SVR2007 is just 8.6

[quote name='Brandon Kenyon' post='1365437' date='Feb 17 2007, 10:55 AM'][quote name='ECW_Homicidal' post='1365389' date='Feb 17 2007, 02:48 AM']I think you should be able to create your own taunt like in HCTP. They should take out CAB=Create a Belt

I think CAB was gay.

I agree.. CAB doesn't meet my standards of coolness. 8-)
[/quote]

CAB meet my standards of coolness. :rolleyes:

[quote name='ECW_Homicidal' post='1365389' date='Feb 17 2007, 02:48 AM']I think you should be able to create your own taunt like in HCTP. They should take out CAB=Create a Belt

I think CAB was gay.
I agree 50% because I think that the create a taunt is a good idea, but I dont want that the Create a Belt be taken out from the game. >:(

They could add in Create A Taunt but to be honest it's not that big of a deal. Create A Championship does have to be re-tooled and reconfigured to support profiles online and while you're offline the title is exactly like a WWE title where you can win it as someone else then play the computer opponent for the title.

Yeah I think that Create-a-taunt was quite better than CAB because on 2007, whenever you came out with your CAB it wouldn't be there on you when you first start out your entrance.
But this year for Create-a-taunt they should allow it on your entrance, to where you do the taunt and then start walking.

Archived