The Brothers of Destruction Should be in the Game!

capes-are-cool-21

I think they should give taker 6 attires.
Debut Attire
Purple Gloves attire
Ministry Attire
B.O.D. Attire
Badass attire
and Current attire

And for Kane I want at least 4 attires.
Red Mask with Black stripes(The alternate attire he has in svp06 and the legend in svr)
BOD Kane
Half Masked Kane
And current kane.
If I wanted to add one more it would be the black mask with red stripes attire. Basicly the opposite of the first one.

I acctually want all of the wrestlers to have at least one extra attire. I doub tthey would do it though.
I REALLY doubt they would give one wrestler 6 attires.

But if they did I would want it so that, like in SYM with Hogan, each wrestler's attire could have a seperate entrance whe nusing that attire. Not all attires would use that but I would like it for some.
Like Takers first 3 attires I listed could be the same as the current, but the BOD and Badass attires would come out on the motorcycle.
If they add those attires for Kane and Taker I would litterally die and go to heaven. :D But once again, it is highly unlikely they would do anything like that. We should be lucky if 5 wrestlers get 1 extra attire.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rey_619
That would be kool. cus then you would have takers music. like youve done it know. from HCTP. but i prefere the first 1 when he had with kidrock that song just rocks. and kane well just keep the 1 he has now and have his old boring 1. and don't 4 get paul berer as he played a big part of the undertaker and kanes charactors in wwe.

• 3 months later...

Archived