The ultimate control season mode

Ammo/Batista

[quote name='Unknown2dark' post='1366724' date='Feb 17 2007, 12:16 AM']^ That's something like HCTP options i think, except for the ring part... Cool idea...[/quote]

that was also in SYM

I liked the one in SYM more then HCTP because you could move in 1st person mode all over the inside and outside of the arena and also go into a subway and end up at WWE New York

[quote name='Corona' post='1366924' date='Feb 17 2007, 10:22 AM'][quote name='Unknown2dark' post='1366724' date='Feb 17 2007, 12:16 AM']^ That's something like HCTP options i think, except for the ring part... Cool idea...[/quote]

that was also in SYM

I liked the one in SYM more then HCTP because you could move in 1st person mode all over the inside and outside of the arena and also go into a subway and end up at WWE New York
[/quote]

Na i think the one SYM was rubbish cuz you couldn't see your player's face or body, so imagine in the next game, you can actually see their face and body like your playing Tenchu or anything.

[quote name='Corona' post='1366924' date='Feb 17 2007, 04:22 AM'][quote name='Unknown2dark' post='1366724' date='Feb 17 2007, 12:16 AM']^ That's something like HCTP options i think, except for the ring part... Cool idea...[/quote]

that was also in SYM

[/quote]

love ur idea but we should be able to have a calendar season like u have 12 ppv and 4 weeks betweeen every ppv... and u should be able to interfere with other matches that way u would be making enemies and u could challenge for any title when challenging for tag team titles u would look for a partner and stuff

yeah create your own story lines would be a realli good idea and i always want them to bring back the total control like in SYM.....going to the GMs office would be good and have a little chat with him and perswade him to give you a title shot....and if he dont you can assualt him after lol

Archived