double team finishers?

my idea for tag finishers: you first have to create a stable. and then you should earn enough stable attributes to get the team to a certain level. when the team reaches that certain level, you are allowed to pick from a list of finishing moves in create a stable.

to perform the double team finisher, both must have at least one finisher stored. irish whip the opponent to your corner and then press L1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_Xero_*
I'd like to see some cooler double team moves this time around too.

Ex. Rey and RVD= 619 + Five Star Frog Splash

ex. Not a real one, but: Regal & Tajiri= Tajiri mist, and while opponent is stunned, Regal hits the "power of the punch"

also the 3D should be a double team finisher, not normal move.

[quote name='Guest_Xero_*' post='129757' date='Apr 28 2006, 03:06 PM']I'd like to see some cooler double team moves this time around too.

Ex. Rey and RVD= 619 + Five Star Frog Splash

ex. Not a real one, but: Regal & Tajiri= Tajiri mist, and while opponent is stunned, Regal hits the "power of the punch"

also the 3D should be a double team finisher, not normal move.[/quote]
agree 70% dont like the number 2

i like the idea of there being double team finishers and all but maybe they should be like a sequence of events - eg: match with mnm = they begin their double team finisher manouvre, whenthis is done, they execute the snapshot, but after the move the non legal partner out of MNM runs over to the non legal opponent and knocks him off the apperane to the floor while the legal partner pins the opponent - it will be almost a certain win with the opponents partner laid out on the floor but it would be a reward for getting both partners a finisher or something

what u think

thats a pretty good idea also i dont wanna see them leaving automatticly, cause that way after done the snapshot the ilegal guy could hit him.oh and the ref also should count with sum1 in there

[quote name='Hardy Fan' post='148439' date='May 6 2006, 02:57 PM']awesome but wat is london and kendricks finisher?[/quote]
they havent got one yet

Archived