Questions about 2008 and 2007

!Leisser~Kaiser!

Usually the day after Wrestlemania where WWE wrestling comes on tv introduces a new superstar.
[b][/b]For example:[b][/b]April 3rd, 2006, it was Umaga. And once I believe it was Brock Lesnar in 2002 or 2003.
1.What type of person do u hope will be it this time? [for example: 300lb Swedish guy wearing a scarf, or Brock Lesnar who returned to WWE]
I have noticed changes in Smackdown vs Raw 2007 compared to Smackdown vs Raw 2006 in the Overalls of some superstars.
[b][/b]For example:[b][/b]The Rock went from a 93 to a 91, Mankind went from a 92 to 91, There is only one Hulk Hogan with a 93, Shawn Michaels 90 to 91, and the most ridiculous one is Undertake who dropped from a 91 to an 89.
2.So how come this happened? is it because the average is a 7, but wasn't like that in the last game?
3.Who do u expect to be in the next game as a current wrestler?If they are in the game what do u think will be there Overall?[For example:matt Striker 80, because str is 7, etc.]
4.This is a list of legends that I hope to be in the next game and that I think will be in the next game:
Yokozuna, King Kong Bundy, Owen Hart, Rick Rude, Bam Bam Bigelow, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Mankind/Cactus Jack/Mick Foley, Stone Cold.
Do you agree? Who else might be in the next game that you hope for or are sure for to be in there?
5.Will ECW be an individual roster or will it be slightly mentioned in the game? Why?
6.Do u hope for any return of a Superstar?[for example:Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar, Goldust, etc.]
7.Who do u think will win at Wrestlemania, Shawn Michaels or John Cena? Undertaker or Batista? Why?
8.Who do u hope for to be Bobby Lashley's opponent at Wrestlemania?
Please answer, bacause where I live not many people like wrestling and I would like to see other peoples opinions and ideas. Thank you for your time.

1.A face/clean guy, since a big part of all wrestlers are dirty. Like about 220lb, 5'10" , and he shud be European and become pretty good.
2.I do not know, but I think they messed up with the skills like Carlito and Booker T have 9 Charisma I think they shud have an 8.
3.Everyone from ECW, Jeff Hardy, MVP, Deuce and Domino, Paul London and Brian Kendrick, Daivari on Smackdown, Great Khali on RAW, Snitsky on ECW, Johnny Nitro on RAW, Super Crazy on RAW,and anyone else that I didnt mentioned.
4.I agree, but add Bret Hart and Diesel.
5.It shud be in the game, because it is part of the WWE.
6.Goldust, Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, and BIg sh0w.
7.I want Shawn MIchaels and Undertaker to win, so there will finally be some new champions.
8.I hope RVD.

Archived