An online Idea

Keff

Ok,so in the other games when we went online we like to use our favourite CAWs or superstars for example Rey Mysterio which is a cruiserweight.But if we want to play as him online theres a big chance the opponent will use a Super/ultra heavyweight and the odds are against you.So what I thougt was we could have another choice in the match selct part like this:

[b][center]Cruiserweight vs Cruiserweight
Light-heavyweight vs Light-heavyweight
Heavyweight vs Heavyweight
Super Heavyweight vs Super Heavyweight
Ultra Heavyweight vs Ultra Heavyweight
Free-For-All[/center][/b]

Sorry if posted before but this would be a cool Idea for online so you can have a match that suits your style :) Thoughts are appreciated :)

[quote name='RJS' post='1347984' date='Feb 13 2007, 09:41 AM']Ok,so in the other games when we went online we like to use our favourite CAWs or superstars for example Rey Mysterio which is a cruiserweight.But if we want to play as him online theres a big chance the opponent will use a Super/ultra heavyweight and the odds are against you.So what I thougt was we could have another choice in the match selct part like this:

[b][center]Cruiserweight vs Cruiserweight
Light-heavyweight vs Light-heavyweight
Heavyweight vs Heavyweight
Super Heavyweight vs Super Heavyweight
Ultra Heavyweight vs Ultra Heavyweight
Free-For-All[/center][/b]

Sorry if posted before but this would be a cool Idea for online so you can have a match that suits your style :) Thoughts are appreciated :)[/quote]
Alrite the idea is good, but one problem i do not know how many light-heavyweights will be in the next game.
But in SvR '07 there's only one and that is vito

Archived