:) - The Draft Lottery Of 2006!

ProS.I.C.

[b]RAW to Smackdown[/b]
- Chris Masters (I'd like to see him involved in something that doesnt include Carlito, theyre always paired together on RAW)

- Triple H (He's been on RAW for too long)

- Kane (Needs some new people to fued with)

- Danny Basham (Put him back with Doug)

- Edge (Needs someone new to fued with)

[b]Smackdown to RAW[/b]
- Rey Mysterio (Now that he can face heavyweights, I think he'd be better off on RAW away from the rest of the Cruiserweights)

- Ken Kennedy (I just think he would perform better on a live show)

- JBL (Same as Triple H, been on Smackdown for too long)

- MNM (RAW needs them more than Smackdown. Both the Tag division and the Womens division are short on people on RAW)

- Booker T (Prefered him more on RAW)

those are all cool ideas but, really all those guys are too big names too switch over. HHH to my knowledge will never go to smackdown unless Steph is GM again. I think if they do it, witch they haven't even mention yet, but if they do it, it will be something small like JBL for kane and maybe sum diva trades...

[u][b]RAW to Smackdown[/b][/u]

[b]-Triple H[/b] (been on raw too long now, if he were to go to Smackdown it would give him chance to face a selection of more people that are at his own level, eg Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, Randy Orton, Batista)
[b]-Big Show[/b] (He was better of on Smackdown, before he got traded to raw, i say send him back)
[b]-Chris Masters[/b] (Simple reason is that i'd like to see Masters on Smackdown)
[b]-Edge[/b] (So he will split with Lita, and i'll like to see him fued with some one new eg. Joey Mercury)
-??? (I'll update when i can think of someone)

[u][b]Smackdown to RAW[/b][/u]

[b]-Rey Mysterio[/b] (Same as London's reason, now that he can face heavyweights, I think he'd be better off on RAW away from the rest of the Cruiserweights)
[b]-Johnny Nitro[/b] (I think he should wrestler alone, and be on the other show to what mercury is on)
[b]-Melina[/b] (So she can be involved with the Womens Championship)
[b]-Matt Hardy[/b] (So he can reunite with Lita, so then Lita will go face and return to battling for the Womens Title
[b]-The Boogeyman/Booker T[/b] (Dont care about these two because they suck, and there ruining Smackdown, so they definatly need to be traded)

[b]RAW to Smackdown[/b]

-Carlito
-Eugene(I'd like to see how he does on Smackdown)
-Shawn Micheals(stop feuding with Vince, dammit)
-John Cena(feud with Undertaker again)
-Triple H(DX, anyone?)

[b]Smackdown to RAW[/b]

-The Great Khali
-Mark Henry
-Matt Hardy(team up with Edge)
-MNM
-Road Warrior Animal

[b]People who should come back[/b]

-Chris Jericho
-Kevin Nash

This wat i would like to see:

RAW gets: Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Bobby Lashley

SD gets: Masters, Show, Cena

What i think will happen

Raw gets: Mysterio, Lashley (its possible), Melina

Sd gets: Kane(This will Happen) Masters, Chavo (Possibly)

I HATE CENA SO I WANT HIM TO LEAVE RAW

[quote name='Lionheart*' post='104728' date='Apr 17 2006, 03:16 PM'][b]-Matt Hardy[/b] (So he can reunite with Lita, so then Lita will go face and return to battling for the Womens Title[/quote]

doubt it matt and ashley said they were daiting.so WWE probably wont put them together.

From [color="#FF0000"]RAW[/color] to [color="#3333FF"]Smackdown[/color]:

Chris Masters: He will have a fresh bunch of people to fight and will probably go into United States Title ranks

Beniot: Hasnt done anything special on smackdown really...would benfit being on RAW.

Kane: Been on RAW for a very long time...need's a fresh start on smackdown

Ashley: She'll go to Smackdown like christy did and there will be another Diva search no doubt.

From [color="#3333FF"]Smackdown[/color] to [color="#FF0000"]RAW[/color]:

Mr. Kennedy: Would do better Live with his Gimmick

Lashley: A top intercontinenal Challenger

JBL: Needs a fresh start on RAW and might get some better competition

Melina: Her talent is being wasted on Smackdown...need's to move to RAW ASAP!

[b]From[/b] [color="#FF0000"]RAW[/color] [b]To[/b] [color="#3366FF"]Smackdown![/color]

- [b]Triple H[/b] - Needs a new enviroment, he also preformed great on smackdown when he was fueding with Chris Jerchio, mybe he could turn face again on smackdown!

[b]HBK[/b] - Also needs a new enviroment, plus i dont like the idea of HHH and HBK being split, cos there is always them moments when there both in the ring or meet back stage and always the hope of a fued.

[b]Shelton[/b] There is a lot of athletes nearer his standard on Smackdown! And less jobbers he has to entertain (like on heat there is so *censored*ing many). Would work well with Chris Beniot and all mid carders and have cool one off matches with crusierwieghts

[b]Val Venis[/b] - Could actually be a worthwell part of Smackdown and have goood. matches in the US title devision. Sick of him being a jobber- needs respect.

[b]From[/b] [color="#3366FF"]Smackdown![/color] [b]To[/b] [color="#FF0000"]RAW[/color]

- Taker- Sick of him carry smackdown (its died down now but it was really bad) Needs a new setting and needs to re mark his mark

- Booker T - Mybe its the fact thats its not live, but whatever it is, Booker T is really not preforming on smackdown. He needs a new break on raw and a title push.

- Rey- all reasons of above- will have a chance to prove himself on raw

-Nitro- Could do well on raw, will add to mid card talent.

FROM [color="#FF0000"]RAW[/color] to [color="#3333FF"]Smackdown[/color]! these are just what i would like i am not saying all will be traded.

John Cena - I Just hate Him plus I dont wacth SD so he could just go over there.
Torrie Wilson- Shes just better off in SD doing Bra and Panties and stuff like that.
Kane- i would like to see what him and Undertaker would do.
Ashley- Same Christy Story!
Spirte Squad- They suck so send them to SD!LOL
Candice Michelle- she cant wrestle so why have her on Raw!

From [color="#3333FF"]Smackdown[/color] to [color="#FF0000"]RAW[/color]!

Lashley- Intercontinental,hum maybe even WWE title.
melina- Ugly but she can wrestle so send her to Raw so trish can kick her ass LOL
Rey- since now the little guy can fight big people send him to RAW! LOL
Jillian Hall- the Bitch can wrestle better then Torrie and candice combined!
Booker T- ????? he just sux on SD
Kristal- is better then Ashley!

I got a feeling this years one might happen more near the end of the year than around now like it usually does.

[b]Raw To Smackdown:[/b]

[b]Edge:[/b] Can have some great matches with Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit etc..They need a top cocky heel.
[b]Triple H:[/b] Same reason as Edge, but I wouldnt move both, without some major players coming to Raw.
[b]Kane:[/b] Been on Raw since day 1..Time to move.
[b]Masters:[/b] Needs some new challenges.. US Title would suit.

[b]Smackdown To Raw:[/b]

[b]Lashley:[/b] He sucks on Smackdown
[b]JBL: [/b] Time for a change.
[b]Booker T[/b]: Unless they push him for the world title, he is being wasted in US Title town..He deserves much better. At least if he's in the IC division he can put on great matches with Shelton, RVD, Carlito etc..
[b]MNM:[/b] Raw needs Tag Teams & Divas.

kane said he doent like to be on the same show as taker so:

raw to smackdown:
triple h(hes a ten time world champ he could go for 11)
kane(goes to smackdown to promote his movie and will win world heavyweight championship my theory)
mickie james(needs to teach the smackdown divas manners so the womens championship will be on smackdown)
big show(will feud with the great khali for a giants match)

smackdown to raw:
bobby lashley(great to feud with masters)
undertaker(i think raw will be better for taker)
mark henry(just thought of it)

Archived