Finlay Bastard Idea

The 2.0

I think in 08 if your finlay if you go to the right side of the ring you should be able to pull out little bastard and put him on your opponent which slows them down alot letting you beat up your opponent while there slow like marge and maggie in Simpsons wrestling. Anybody agree?

[quote name='BigJon 2.0' post='1346851' date='Feb 13 2007, 02:41 AM']I think in 08 if your finlay if you go to the right side of the ring you should be able to pull out little bastard and put him on your opponent which slows them down alot letting you beat up your opponent while there slow like marge and maggie in Simpsons wrestling. Anybody agree?[/quote]

Its creative and funny..I like the idea even though I've heard it many times before.

[quote name='BigJon 2.0' post='1346851' date='Feb 13 2007, 02:41 AM']I think in 08 if your finlay if you go to the right side of the ring you should be able to pull out little bastard and put him on your opponent which slows them down alot letting you beat up your opponent while there slow like marge and maggie in Simpsons wrestling. Anybody agree?[/quote]

Ohh! I have that game Simpsons wrestling and yeah I like that idea like Marge and Maggie

[quote name='BigJon 2.0' post='1346851' date='Feb 12 2007, 10:41 PM']I think in 08 if your finlay if you go to the right side of the ring you should be able to pull out little bastard and put him on your opponent which slows them down alot letting you beat up your opponent while there slow like marge and maggie in Simpsons wrestling. Anybody agree?[/quote]
Very original and funny, so ya not bad at all.

It's an okay idea. I think it would be easier if they used Little Bastard as a secondary finisher for Finlay. He could take the turnbuckle pad off and when the ref puts it on Little Bastard comes out and Finlay throws him onto him and then hits the opponent with that stick thingy.

[quote name='D.A.N.' post='1356561' date='Feb 15 2007, 12:40 AM']It's an okay idea. I think it would be easier if they used Little Bastard as a secondary finisher for Finlay. He could take the turnbuckle pad off and when the ref puts it on Little Bastard comes out and Finlay throws him onto him and then hits the opponent with that stick thingy.[/quote]
That would make a pretty good idea, it would make it a lot funner to play as finlay

[quote]It's an okay idea. I think it would be easier if they used Little Bastard as a secondary finisher for Finlay. He could take the turnbuckle pad off and when the ref puts it on Little Bastard comes out and Finlay throws him onto him and then hits the opponent with that stick thingy.[/quote]

You mean shile.. Shileelah.. Shliegl.. Stick thing, Gee, really wierd word, and the idea is cool...

Archived