Better name for the game

⊗ Volrath ⊗

We all know that ECW makes part of WWE, so I have thought for a wile and I put in mind that the name of the game should be WWE Smackdown! vs Raw vs ECW instead of WWE Smackdown! vs Raw 2008, and the game should include ECW roster because It makes no sense to have a ECW arena without ECW roster, who Is with me?

[quote name='Volrath' post='1344496' date='Feb 12 2007, 02:39 PM']We all know that ECW makes part of WWE, so I have thought for a wile and I put in mind that the name of the game should be WWE Smackdown! vs Raw vs ECW instead of WWE Smackdown! vs Raw 2008, and the game should include ECW roster because It makes no sense to have a ECW arena without ECW roster, who Is with me?[/quote]
why wouldnt it just be wwe08

[quote name='CM Punk3r' post='1351583' date='Feb 14 2007, 03:11 AM']WWE vs. ECW: The Sequal.[/quote]
Good one mate! ;)

[quote name='James23 The Legend' post='1349714' date='Feb 13 2007, 09:57 PM']i just posted my idea of what they should change it to in a different topic :P

I suggested SmackDown-ECW vs. RAW seeing that ECW and SD are together[/quote]
Since when Smackdown! Is togheter with ECW?
I just dont understand when that hapened because Ive never seen something like that, I just seen ECW joining with Raw. :fedup:

[quote name='Bodom Beach Terror' post='1358437' date='Feb 16 2007, 08:07 AM'][quote name='Seth Cross' post='1358420' date='Feb 15 2007, 09:05 PM']Keep the name consistant... Builds a franchise...[/quote]

That's the best way to go.

Because, honestly...Smackdown vs. Raw vs. ECW...sounds retarded.
[/quote]
yeah i don't like the sound it as well

never have and i don't think i ever will

Archived