Ideas

Ideas

Extend on Season Mode
Make a tournament on GM
Make a GM
More choices in CaW
Make a finisher
Schedule assaults in GM (make one of ur superstars interrupt the match, owning them both)
More trophies\awards
Edit a WWE superstar
ECW\TNA extremists
More weapons
Fight the commenters
Get rid of Tazz, make JBL the announcer
Choose the announcer (Jeff and Matt Hardy lol)
More finishers
Update appearance
More attires
Buy a locker room (Closet $10, Mansion $100, 000, 000)
More accurate stats (Undertaker is a 99, not an 89, he's 14-0 soon to be 15-0 at wrestlemania)
Size updates (4'0-11'0)
End of GM Mode: Battle of the GM's
Better signs
Those who left, eliminate off the roster unless u add ECW/TNA (Lita retired, get rid of her)
Legend Story Modes (play as them way back when)
More arenas
GM/Wrestler rivalries in GM mode and Season
Locker room mishaps (You enter your locker room... and flick the lights on... or at least try.. but the power has been cut off... by someone.. or something)
Retire ur wrestler
Death or injuries in season

I'll continue later

half of this stuff will happen, Lita had not yet retired when they made the old game, and yea she will probably not be in this year, Undertaker is not a 99, no one is, i would say a 93 or 94 for taker, more arenas? what else they put all of them in there that are used.....and for the last one Why the hell would WWE put TNA wrestlers in their game, they would get sued and it would be dumb.

it was just an idea, anyway my favourite idea is Locker Room Mishaps because all u see in 07 in "Later that week" or "Later that night", u should go into ur Locker room (or closet lol) and maybe feel tired from ur match, people throw u parties, boogeyman in ur locker room, u know, technical, physical... stuff like that

[quote name='-=13=-Nightmare-=13=-' post='1340405' date='Feb 12 2007, 10:52 AM']it was just an idea, anyway my favourite idea is Locker Room Mishaps because all u see in 07 in "Later that week" or "Later that night", u should go into ur Locker room (or closet lol) and maybe feel tired from ur match, people throw u parties, boogeyman in ur locker room, u know, technical, physical... stuff like that[/quote]
cool have a wwe title winning party :nod:

I like evrything. I think they should bring in the name furure from raw 2

they should add more voices to caw mode

and add more hair, eyes, upper/lower body attire, more tattoes, more stylization,more accerioes

also they should make a new interference system for season mode and exibation mode

alot more backstage areas

a personality/ trained by thing for caw mod

and thtas all i could think of to go with the list

[quote name='inraged' post='1344862' date='Feb 12 2007, 01:54 PM']I like evrything. I think they should bring in the name furure from raw 2

they should add more voices to caw mode

and add more hair, eyes, upper/lower body attire, more tattoes, more stylization,more accerioes

also they should make a new interference system for season mode and exibation mode

alot more backstage areas

a personality/ trained by thing for caw mod

and thtas all i could think of to go with the list[/quote]

I agree with all of that

also: more entrances
more entrance effects
more lighting
basically update all entrances
[b][u] JEFF HARDY [/b][/u]
more moves
I say last name section
last name pronounciation

Eg: First Name: Jeff
Last Name: Hardy
Ann Intro First Name: Jeffery
Ann Intro Last Name: (a list of different wrestling last names)

^^ that helps season mode too, because instead of saying "Triple H and Orton" it'll say "Helmsley and Orton"

Archived