Imagine this for entrances in svr 08

Rated_ RKO 48

Imagine if in entrances in svr 08 it will look something like in this orton entrance pic below where not only will they have rotating lights and a spotlight and a titantron, but they'll also have tunnel videos, the videos below the titantron, and also the lights on the raw stage match the room lighting and the tower things beside the raw stage match have their own kind of tunnel videos like in the picture below. For me I just want tunnel videos for svr 08 but those room lighting improvements and like tunnel videos on the two tower things on the raw stage would be crazy if they add that on.

Yea the rotating lights and spotlights are already in the game but for the 360, i was just saying it be cool that like not only those things will be in svr 08 but the tunnel videos and the room lighting improvements as well. They didnt have tunnel videos for wm 21 on xbox 1 because on the video screens below the titantron the middle one they just play the titantron video. I doubt tunnel videos and the improved room lighting will be in ps2 because in svr 07 the graphics were pretty much the same as svr 06 and everything like had to be crammed together in svr 07 for ps2. But to me the tunnel videos and room lighting improvements will look absolutely incredible on the xbox 360 and ps3. Another crazy feature would be if they add custom music as well which makes entrances even better. Adding custom music on should'nt be a problem for them.

it would be awesome if u could control ur wrestler in the entrances, so that way if u wanted to run down to the ring and attack quick, and not taunt or whatever u could....but u could do whatever u wanted to do, go to the crowd and shake hands or ignore fans, whatever.

Tunnel vids should probably be in 08. Should'nt be that hard, they can just treat it like putting in titantrons. If they do that then that will take up a bit of space, that should be no problem for the 360 and ps3 but if they put it in the ps2 then the loading times will probably be like a minute and a half long. That would be cool if you can control what ever your superstar does in the entrance, like if you run down into the ring and attack your opponent then your room lighting, titantron, tunnel video, and music will stop automatically.

i would also like to be able to enter anywhere, like sandman. You should be able to pick all the actions that they do, so u could combine hhh's water bottle thing, but walking like kane or something (i doubt ths will bin '08 though

all they added in 07 for entrances was spotlight and rotating arena lights.. there moving at a very slow rate.
everyone heres talking about controlling ur superstar thru entrances, tunnel vids, sidebars, custom music, etc. but cmon who r we kidding, the wwe would nvr put all that stuff so soon all together.

Maybe the wwe will just put in custom music and tunnel vids for 08. It will probably take a couple more years for them to put in the improved room lighting and better visuals on the tower things on the raw stage but even if they put just custom music and maybe even tunnel vids in 08 its a improvement from 07.

Archived