Instant Replay

I was looking through the impact game forum when someone said you should be able to press select and a replay of the last move comes up.

i reakon it would be cool if this was in sd vs raw 08 because after you do an awesome spot you could rewatch it in different angles

what does everyone think of this idea?

[quote name='۩Kenshi۩' post='1340027' date='Feb 11 2007, 04:13 PM']Only if it's done right, and it should be an optional feature.[/quote]

I see that cutting into playing time, like if u swanton bomb someone, that'll replay but wat'll happen in real time? I kinda like wat raw does, they have 2 screens, one is wat is going on, the other is a replay... and isnt when u do a finisher in the ring kind of like a replay? they play it like 3 times, slow motion then they just resume

This has been suggested already but imjust gonna put it out there what about a record button where you can record ingame movies of you doing sweet stuff you just have to press like select or L3 and R3 and it records then you can watch them later in like a gallery menu or w/e

Archived