special weapon

deadman14

I had that game for a little bit but it didn't last long because I sucked at it not to mention it came from Korea my dad inserted a micro chip into my PS2 while he took it to Korea with him and my Playstation 1 got rattled all the way down to hell while it was on the plane ride back

well all the wrestling games since Here Comes the Pain they should bring back all the backstage areas from Here Comes the Pain, the RKO from The Very first smackdown vs raw was one of the best RKO's that i've seen in all the games, Smackdown vs raw 2006 had awesome storylines so i'd like to see a few of those, and 2007 had awesome superstar models and awesome blood that's all I can think of right now

edge red purple blue gray black randy red black blue yellow green mnm pink brown black white gray hhh dx sreet reg. rey pink black mexico/us yellow kane black suit not red undertaker bad ass dabeut minesry basista gold black red blue john cena army pants army shirt mvp purple blue mr ken. gray green red black blue the rock hctp matthardy tlc early same with jeff some examples if sym can do it why cant 360 or ps3

first off tlc it gotboring since sym because you dont grabb the belt more ladders tables more real ladder special jeff twist of fate hiac muck bigger and weapons harcore shud be able to go backstage like on sym i mean come on 360 and ps3 are powerful systems stronger than ps2 there is no excuse

[quote name='۩Kenshi۩' post='1326960' date='Feb 10 2007, 09:11 AM']it was unrealistic an pointless, the superstars were already in the game, why take away a few features for heads that look like a wrestler if you can just create it using this sites formulas?[/quote]
yeah i agree with you kenshi

it's just wasted space

Deadman, this is the last warning, FROM ME, next time i will really report, if you want to post many ideas, just make a guide, don't post 8 (yes, you posted eight) in about 7 hours, i slept and everything was fine, i woke up and saw your posts all over the place, please deadman, i know you're new, i just don't want older posts to get out of sight less than 1 day from the posting date...

INFO:- Your 8 posts have been merged, hope that doesn't happen again... i already merged 7 posts for you before, remember?

Archived