most boring thing you had to do

InuyashaFanClan

[quote name='Moretz' post='8239' date='Feb 17 2006, 12:13 PM'][quote name='jediapprentice1138' post='7931' date='Feb 17 2006, 06:52 AM']or when I wacth John Cena's macthes.[/quote]

you need to grow up
[/quote]

You need to [i]lighten[/i] up.

Most boring thing Ive ever had to do is probably when I worked at an animal shelter. I was thinking I would be working with the animals and stuff, but they had me raking hay off a field for hours with a broken rake in the boiling heat. So freaking boring I eventually just quit and walked about 6 miles home.

Plus watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the cinema... god that is such a boring/crap movie.

And also long plane flights. If its over 5 hours, then screw it cause that is boring as hell. When I flew to Las Vegas it was like an 8 hour flight and I thought I was gonna die from boredom.

[quote name='The Ruiner' post='7925' date='Feb 17 2006, 01:49 AM']go to the DMV, wait *censored*ing 3 hours to get my *censored*ing permit, i had my headphones that day, i waited SO long, i have almost all of Toxicity memorized and I can sing Paint It Black in its entirety[/quote]
God i freakin Agree with you man that place is so boring its not even funny.

2 weeks ago..I skipped school to go & get Chelsea vs Barcelona tickets..

8 Hours queing up! the queue started in the stadium, went outside, back in & outside again!

I was the last person to get a ticket in my line! I was getting ready to lash out if I didnt! :lol:

Guest Confusion210
[quote name='The Undertaker' post='9779' date='Feb 17 2006, 11:39 PM']Oh yeah, also a french exam, and a 9 hour flight to Europe. That was SO boring cuz I CANNOT sleep in a plane.[/quote]

:o i can barely sit in a cinema for 2.. what did you do to pass 9 hours?

[quote name='Confusion210' post='9845' date='Feb 17 2006, 04:08 PM'][quote name='The Undertaker' post='9779' date='Feb 17 2006, 11:39 PM']
Oh yeah, also a french exam, and a 9 hour flight to Europe. That was SO boring cuz I CANNOT sleep in a plane.[/quote]

:o i can barely sit in a cinema for 2.. what did you do to pass 9 hours?
[/quote]

Sat there doing absolutly nothing, I almost felt like dying because its so boring. I've done this a few times...about 7 times since i go to Europe every now and then to see my family. And I cant sleep on a plane, I don't know why. No good movies to watch, no music since I didnt have my iPod that time. But I did have a laptop that had like 30 minutes of battery remaining to watch the money in the bank ladder match, and thats the most entertainment i got. After the battery ran out I was just waited, it sucks so much.

Archived