Suits

that guy you know

Next year in svr2008 they should get rid of the Suits and use different attires.. Cause, seriously, who the hell wrestles with a suit, unless they're in an interview. But even then, it's not considered an official match. Anyone agree with me here? or am i the only one that thinks suits are stupid for a wrestling game?

maybe for season mode, like if HHH had the suit and you come out and fight him right there, he'd have no time to change, but not something I'd want as an alt. attire, rather have a DX attire than some crappy suit though.

i have like 2 or 3 caws with suits...why are they stupid? i mean there are to in-game characters with suits, and think of the whole non-wrestler caws...or any wwe official. :???: :???: :???: so i think putting them out would be a very stupid idea. if you don't like them, don't use them :annoy:

[quote name='bigor' post='1317227' date='Feb 7 2007, 11:08 AM']so if you want to create a decent teddy long, e.g., what do you want him to wear? trunks? maybe a skirt? and as i already emntioned i HAVE wrestlers who come to ring in suits. and what about managers?[/quote]

I think you missed the point of what he was saying, i.e. that when you unlock a different attire for a wrestler such as Triple H it should be a wrestling attire rather than a suit, like they did with Kane in SVR07.

I don't believe the implication was that suits should be removed from CAW mode. In the old N64 games the wrestlers had 4 attires each, so why should we only get 1 on 360/PS2; that's what I think he is getting at.

[quote name='el capitan' post='1317401' date='Feb 7 2007, 08:55 AM'][quote name='bigor' post='1317227' date='Feb 7 2007, 11:08 AM']so if you want to create a decent teddy long, e.g., what do you want him to wear? trunks? maybe a skirt? and as i already emntioned i HAVE wrestlers who come to ring in suits. and what about managers?[/quote]

I think you missed the point of what he was saying, i.e. that when you unlock a different attire for a wrestler such as Triple H it should be a wrestling attire rather than a suit, like they did with Kane in SVR07.

I don't believe the implication was that suits should be removed from CAW mode. In the old N64 games the wrestlers had 4 attires each, so why should we only get 1 on 360/PS2; that's what I think he is getting at.
[/quote]
My point exactly. Thank you for explaining that. :) Like as ۩Kenshi۩ said earlier, if they're in season and are confronted in the parking lot, then by all means keep him in a suit. But i'd like for an alternative attire like how kane has for other people to unlock. Like, DX, Undertakers old ministry attire, be able to choose the color of Rey Mysterios attire from the select screen, etc. See my point now? I don't mind if CAWS have suits. I'm just sayin...

Archived